Thread: Ask Me Anything
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 10:59 AM   #6
Zenosyne

I changed around the order of the questions a little so that my responses would make more sense.

Hetero/gay/bisexual....
I'm mostly heterosexual, but I do find that I'm attracted to certain men from time to time. On the Kinsey scale, I would probably be a one or two.

Are you dominant or submissive?
Some of both. It really depends on my dynamic with each partner that I play with. I love dominant men and women, but I also love to assert my own dominance. I won't submit to just anyone. This can be a problem when I play with somebody who's exclusively dominant, especially if he or she lacks the necessary self-confidence. So I usually end up playing the dominant role, which is alright because I enjoy it very much.

What are your likes and dislikes?
It's difficult to think of everything right now, but here are a few. First of all, I enjoy masturbation and edging, whether it ends in orgasm or denial (each is fun in its own way). My nipples and ass are very sensitive, so I love nipple and anal stimulation. Pain and bondage turn me on under the right circumstances, but these are generally more fun with a partner. Humiliation is great whenever I'm forced into a submissive role. Anal penetration, orgasm control, bladder control, and cum play are especially humiliating for me.

In a more general sense, I love to be pushed outside of my comfort zone. It's fun to meet new people and try new things. Usually I am easygoing, but I do get intense from time to time. Oh, and I also have a lot of fun role playing and talking dirty.

What I don't enjoy is involving my close friends and family in a way that would hurt our relationships. I won't do anything that endangers my personal health and well-being, nor anything that will have permanent or semi-permanent consequences. I don't enjoy scat, nor anything messy that will require a lot of clean-up afterwards.

Last edited by Zenosyne; 06-01-2016 at 11:09 AM.
Zenosyne is offline   Reply With Quote