View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 02:03 AM   #1
19fNeedsPunishment

Female 19f Needs Punishment Ideas for In Person Session with Her Sir

I've been extremely naughty. It's also been three months since my last punishment session. My Sir has decided I need a very long marathon punishment session. This is what he's going to do so far, he has requested that I ask for more. Please tell me what else I have to do Ive been very bad.

3-5 cold enemas
toothbrush/toothpaste clit scrubbing
frozen toys in both holes, wand on clit, forced to cum over and over
Followed by pissing on clit then a firm scrubbing inside pussy with a bottle brush
780 per cheek (1560 total) 520 asshole 1300 pussy 780 clit
recreate entire ‘fill her up suzy’ queen snake video

Limits: punching, blood, knives, needles, eating/drinking any substances, anything illegal (children, public, etc.), hair pulling, face slapping, anything involving rough use of face/head, tattoos, head shaving, piercings, permanent marks of any kind, excessive physical injuries, burning, fire play, sleep deprivation, anything that interferes with school/current commitments/work, anything involving people I know (unless I say they’re kink friendly and it’s okay), no pictures/videos without my permission, absolutely nothing posted to the internet without my permission, incest play, rape play, breath play (including any sort of holding under water type of play)/choking, anything online
19fNeedsPunishment is offline   Reply With Quote