Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 02:43 AM   #140
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Online

The status light next to the BF's name turned to green. I straightened my back, tried an inviting smile and double-clicked his name.

His face popped up in one smooth move. The screen image had him sitting in a dark room, scantily illuminated by the weak light emanating from his monitor. His features were barely visible, no way could I read his expressions.

"Oh dear, that was fast." His voice sounded arrogant and breezy, but there was something soft there too. Maybe I just imagined it, but he seemed to laugh silently. "I open my laptop and there you are..." He raised his glass. "This is to you, my oh so obedient and forbearing slut... I hope you didn't have to wait too long." I hastened to assure him that this was not the case, retorted his toast and told him that waiting for him was always a pleasure. He laughed some more, silently, nodded towards my glass and said, "Drink up!" I dashed it down in one gulp. He took a few cautious sips from his glass and leaned back. The iVibe sped up. I moaned. He liked to take me by surprise.

Slightly shaking I poured another glass, making sure he saw that the bottle was still half full. "You're a good girl." He grinned. "I'm almost convinced that being naked and getting drunk in front of a camera is your deepest desire..." I nodded emphatically and started to tell him how much I loved it, but he cut me short. "I'd rather hear what you have to say about Ben." I tried to look puzzled and stuttered something about how flattered I was that Ben wanted me to be used, but went on to add that it was the BF's decision, and his decision alone, as his orders were my only rules.

He groaned. "You want me to decide, girl? Be cautious. You might bite off more than you can chew." He eyed me thoughtfully, mumbled something like, "I need time..." and disappeared from the screen. Off camera he shouted, "Go on drinking, and play with those pathetically small tits of yours while I make up my mind." I dutifully squeezed my nipples. By now he had me irritated.

It took him some time to come back, and when he started to play absently with the vibe's speed control, the erratic accelerations and decelerations deep down in my body drove me mad. My bladder had been full even before he went online, but now I was bursting to pee. It hurt so much that I dared to interrupt his thought process. He smirked. "Really? You need to pee? I thought you'd rather have an orgasm... You know you can't have both? You may either cum or you may pee... What do you prefer?"

I needed both, so I kept my mouth shut. He seemed to be very pleased with himself. "As you like, slut. I'm in no rush...." My hands were between my legs, pressed against my pussy, squeezing my lips and kneading my clit in the vain hope to ease my urinary urgency.

It was some time before he resumed talking. "Come on, girl, drain your glass.... " I was desperate enough to obey without hesitation and even refilled it without being told. He supported his head in his hands. "Do you remember that day, at Laura's place, when all these guys took pictures of you, naked, bound and blindfolded?" I nodded. "How did it feel?" I did not know what to say. It had felt outright awful. I cleared my throat and explained that I had earned it, that I had needed a punishment and that everything he made me do turned me on, but he cut me short again. "Since then, have you seen Laura?" I shook my head. No word from her, not even through Nadia.

"I guess you will see her in the near future." I didn't know what to make of this, but before I could ask, he continued, "And I have made my mind up about Ben: You will simply do what he wants. I mean everything, and on top of that, you will do whatever the guys he asks you to pick up want you to do. Any one of these guys. Have I made myself clear?" I shivered. This was worse than expected. The vibe inside me buzzed away on top speed. I almost wetted the floor.

He smiled soothingly. "It will not be so bad, girl. You will love it. It will make you so horny! You want to please? Here is your chance to prove it! Make everybody believe that you do it out of your own free will. Including me. Make me believe that you are proud to be my toy!"

It took a Herculean effort to produce a smile. He waited until I finally assured him that I would do what I could to fulfill his wishes. Only then did he continue. "One last thing, slut... There's a guy who wants to talk to you on the phone. He's really interested in you. I will text you his number and expect you to take his call, no matter what you do and where you are. You will be charming and honest and candid... and you will make him believe that you are falling in love with him.... And now you may pee, slut - outside, on your roof terrace...."
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post: