View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 10:31 AM   #2
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Have you ever had an incestuous desires, fantasies, or just really detailed sex dreams?

What is one task you crave to be dared to do, that you will not do without being dared to do so, but that rarely, if ever, is asked of you?

If you could do ANY one thing, sexually, right now, no matter how vanilla or how insane, what would it be?

What is one thing, as a mistress, you have wanted someone who was your sub to do, that you never even asked them to do, for fear it would go too far?

When you are a mistress of a sub, do you get frustrated that you are taking charge and you don't let to let out your own submissive side? Conversely, when you have a dom, do you get frustrated that you are stuck in a submissive role and can not let out your own dominate side? Or do you just for relationship with switches to avoid that problem?

What is the most vanilla thing you would refuse to do, either as a sub, or just as someone in a relationship who's partner wanted to try some new things?

*edit*
I am not into feet at all, but I don't think they are something I would veto. So, with that in mind, I am curious: is there something someone could do, specifically if you were in a serious relationship with them, that would make you willing to do at least SOME minor foot stuff?

Last edited by ksoma; 05-24-2016 at 10:33 AM.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote