Thread: Fiction: Torture for Protection
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 08:22 AM   #5
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

The next day, the person entered with pictures in their hand. "I am going to show you pictures of my bitch, Juliet. Remember the injuries are your fault. I did not kill her, I am merciful."

They spread the pictures out in front of Juliet's face.

One showed Hazel's bottom two front teeth were missing and her cheeks were bloody, one showed, a red swollen ass, the last one showed clothespins on her bruised nipples.

"I was nice. Next time, I will not be merciful."

The person untied her, "Do what I say, and I will not cause any more injuries to your helpless sister." They handed her an cellphone, "Any order I text you, you must do and respond to immediately, I require pictures or I release your sister's."

Juliet snatched the cell, "You are a bastard."

"A bastard who owns you. Strip, I hope you are able to pass the residents discreetly."

Juliet stripped her clothes off. "I hate you."

The person led her to the way out.

Juliet stared at the busy city and she was naked and soon going to be naked in broad daylight. She took a deep breath, as she went outside.

She darted towards a bush, she crouched behind it. She recognized the city, she was not far from home, so that was a good thing.

Her heart pounded as she saw more and more people walking around but she didn't have a choice, she had to try to get home without being caught.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote