Thread: Fiction: I dare you: Stuck at Camp
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 11:15 PM   #62
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I'm still a bit behind on my posting pace, but I am getting more of the story completed. Enjoy the next section and comments and critiques are always appreciated.

I slumped in defeat as I realized I was as useless as the mannequins and would be the laughing stock of the camp after tonight.

I waited what seemed like an hour trying to get comfortable as I awaited my shameful fate.

“Well you certainly like to get yourself into trouble don’t you?” said a low voice behind me. “Hold still.” I was startled as I look around trying to see who my possible savior was. “I said hold still, or do you want a new hair cut?” I felt something metal slide next to the back of my head. Snick! I felt the strap of the pacifier loosened and immediately spit it out.

“Thanks you. Who are you and how did you find me?” I said I cleared my throat. I was stunned as I saw one of the mannequins slide up in front of me on a unicycle. It’s blank face started at me scissors opened in one hand. It took me a second before I realized what was happening. “Great, I fell asleep. At least this day will go by faster. I knew that this was too good-“

“If you don’t want my help, I can certainly go somewhere else and leave you here.” The mannequin said smacking me upside the head with its open hand. What ever this dream was I guess I should play along.

“No, no! I really need your help. You have to get me out of here. The girls from cabin two tricked me and I can’t disappoint my cabin again.”

“Disappoint them again? From what I’ve heard from other students you pulled off a pretty good prank.”

“But how can hear and- ? You know what never mind, long story is I told my cabin mates about a girl that I met last night.

“Well I’m sure that would happen a lot since you are in an all girls camp.”

“No, you see she figured out something and since I didn’t tell them about her they feel like I betrayed her trust.”

“So why didn’t you tell them about her in the first place?”

“Well she kinda wanted to keep it between us-“

“So you betrayed her trust too, and ended up here dressed like a baby…”

“Well yeah, but I was being pressured by the girls about my outfit and if the mystery girl keeps wanting me to do things then it could end up hurting my cabin mates.”

“Serves your right then. Seems like if you would have kept your mouth shut, this never would have happened. You didn’t know what you would have had to do, but I’m sure you could have talk to your mystery girl about it and come to common ground if you thought it went to far or just say no. It’s your choice.” It said shaking its scissors at me.

“I had just met her and was stuck between a rock and a hard place. If she let it know that I was under dare oath then the whole camp would be out to use me. Do you realize how much I’ve had to go through being the only guy here and suddenly be thrusted into a prank war?” The mannequin looked at me as best as I could figure, creeping me out. I was ready to wake up. Something was nagging at my mind though. I didn’t remember falling asleep and the voice of the mannequin seemed familiar.

“Dare oath? Hmm, well I think I know what it feels like to have no freedom and let others choose for you. You would think I would get use to it, but not by a long shot.”

“This coming from a talking, hearing mannequin ?”

“Well uh, yeah. I mean look at me, what else am I suppose to do?” As it lifted its arms, the pair with the scissors suddenly fell and the mannequin started to do circles on the unicycle.

“Um, are you ok? I watched as it struggle to stay balanced. Then I noticed something was hanging off its scissor arm that was dangling off its arm. Some sort of wire? O.K. maybe this wasn’t a dream after all. With a swift kick, I knocked the unicycle out from under the mannequin. It fell a bit with both legs crumpling on the ground, but his head and arm staying up, until his other arm fell after a small snap. I heard his voice again muttering something like “no, no, no”, but this time it was coming from above me.

I looked up to see where the voice came from as could make out an outline from somewhere in the catwalks. “It looks like your puppet has some trouble. Do your think you can come down and help him out and while you’re at it me?”

The outline shifted and called down “I still debating it.” Mystery girl! That’s why the voice sounded so familiar.

“I would appreciate it if you help me Rhonda.” As soon as I finished that sentence I heard a flurry of movement up on the catwalk as the outline disappeared and the mannequin fell to the floor. “Hello? Are you still there? Look I know it wasn’t the brightest idea to talk about you, but I really need your help.” I waited and waited, but didn’t hear anything as I called out a few more times. It had looked like I had spooked her as I waited a few more minutes.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post: