Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 05:07 PM   #139
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default On Time

I was waiting for him to come online. I was waiting for him to remember that I was waiting. I was waiting for him to talk to me. I was on my knees, naked, drunken and needing to pee. My legs were spread, my pussy was wet and my mind was numb enough to be his willful plaything.

He would not be on time. He never was. He would continue to make me wait even after being online. I was long used to him not talking, to his awkward pauses, to him vacantly staring in the air. I guess he did it to make me talk. To my disgrace, it worked. At least most of the time.

I shivered and thought back to the times when everything had started. When everything had been new. When everything had been easy, enthralling and exciting. Just good clean fun. Not the grim reality of today.

One of my first online contacts was a dominant girl who went by the name of SarahRabbit. She played with me almost three months and she taught me a lot of lewd things. She did not allow me to have orgasms, but encouraged me to edge as often as possible. Unsurprisingly, after a few days of relentless edging I was extremely horny. When I complained, she banned me from touching myself altogether, unless I was in a public or at least semi-public place. It was a cool way to keep me denied without telling me to do so. She knew only too well that I was too shy to touch myself in public. She was determined to change that.

Every chance she got, she raved to me about the huge turn-on it was for her to go out without panties, fresh air cooling her moist lips whenever she spread her legs. She talked wildly about the pleasures of wearing only an undersized mini dress, flirty enough to show her nipples and flimsy enough to fly up with every gust of wind, and she bragged about the thrills of her dress being so short that it was pulled up whenever she tried to sit down, forcing her to raise the back of the dress and sit on her bare ass, exposing not only her long legs but a whole lot of side butt as well.

In the end I gave in. After three delirious weeks of horniness I simply needed to cum, no matter where and when. I went to a sidewalk cafe far from my home, sat in a sparsely frequented corner, hoped the small table in front of me would be cover enough and, letting my hand glide under the hem of my skirt, touched my poor needy clit - and was hooked!

It was a feeling I had never before experienced, a feeling of lightness and naughtiness and of superiority... oh yes, superiority. Mighty messenger substances flooded my brain; I was high as a kite, sitting on top of the world, untouchable and inviolable. I placed my order with a waitress who discreetly pretended not to see what I was doing, looked away when she brought the mojito SarahRabbit had put forward to celebrate the occasion and then, not being bold enough to make eye contact with any of the guys who were watching me from the other side of the room, looked down bashfully, took my hands away, grabbed the glass, led the straw to my lips and took a few sips. I was so close to an orgasm that I shivered. Cool water dropped down from the outside of the glass and hit my thighs. I desperately needed to cum, there was no way I could leave the bar without an orgasm, but there I sat, sucked on my straw, got drunk and felt better and better. Slowly I put my hand back between my legs, found my pussy wide open and pushed the index finger in. Using some of the wetness as lubrication, I returned to rubbing my clit, softly at first, almost playfully, but then more and more targeted and was soon taken over by a strange mixture of contradictory feelings - anticipation and relaxation, provocation and reassurance, humiliation and relief, shame and arousal. And finally, gratification...

It took my breath away. My membranes ran wild. My head exploded. My whole body vibrated no end. The almost unbearable bliss of this spoiled me for life. I may have done quite a few stupid things as a kid to please my friends, and I may have been too open for lewd games as a schoolgirl to impress my peers, but this was completely different. I would never be able to forget the thrill I had just experienced.
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post: