Thread: Fiction: Torture for Protection
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 02:55 PM   #1
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Torture for Protection

Disclaimer:This story contians incest and non-consensual sex, and some beastiality. Do not read if these topics offend you.

And do not read if you're under 18, either.

-------------

Juliet woke up, she tried to stand up but, she was forced back. She looked down to find her wrists and waist tied to a chair, "How did I get here?", she wondered."I was with my sister."

"Where's Hazel!?" Juliet shouted.

A door opened, "I can hear you out there!" Juliet could not tell if it was a man or women who spoke or even what they looked like.

The person was covered from head to toe. They certainly didn't want to reveal anything that may identify them to her.

This relieved Juliet, as she figured if they weren't showing their face, they planned to let her go, "Where is my sister?"

The person pressed their face against hers, "That is none of your concern."

"None of my concern." Juliet's face got warm, "She is my sister, it is my job to protect her!"

"If you want to protect your sister, you will rape her."

"Excuse me!" Juliet said with disgust, rape someone, yet her own sister, that was a disgusting act, she would never do that.

"If you want your sister to live, you will rape her. If you don't, I slowly kill her after raping her, myself.

Do not make me have to do it myself. Do it for your sister."

Juliet cried, what was she to do, if she wanted her sister to live, she had to rape her but, would her sister want to live after such a cruel and vicious act?

"You're sick." Juliet's stomach hurt, thinking about it. "I'll... rape... her." She didn't want to but, it was her sister's only chance of living.

She was already disgusted with herself and she hasn't even started yet.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 05-20-2016 at 02:58 PM.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post: