View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 09:19 PM   #182
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan View Post
I'll try one for you. First time posting a Dare. Hope you like this one.

----------------------

Naked Semi-public Masturbation

What you need:
--Headphones
--Blindfold
--Music Player (iPod, iPhone, etc.) with alarm/timer feature
--2 6-sided die

Dare:
1. Roll the 2 6-sided die 4 times and add those numbers together. This is how long after the last member of your family is in bed to start the dare.

2. Roll a 6-sided die 2 times and add those numbers together. This is how long you will masturbate for.

3. Roll one die to determine your location:
  1. Outside your parent's bedroom with your feet on either side of the door.
  2. Back Yard
  3. Outside your sister's bedroom with your feet on either side of the door.
  4. Front Yard or porch (driveway near the street if you are really daring)
  5. Outside your brother's bedroom with your feet on either side of the door.
  6. In front of the most public window in your house. Blinds drawn, lights on.
4. After everyone is in Bed and the appropriate amount of time has passed (step 1), remove your clothes.

5. Find some music to listen to on your phone.

6. Set an alarm on your phone to go off in the number of minutes equal to your dice roll in step 2 (add a minute or so to account for setup).

7. Go to the location and put your blindfold, put your headphones on and start the music playing. It needs to be loud enough that you cannot hear anyone moving or coming, but not loud enough for them to hear it easily.

8. Masturbate continuously until the alarm goes off. If you cum, immediately lift the blindfold and add 5 minutes to your original time and restart.

Here is what I rolled:
-(4+5+1+5)= 15 minutes after the last family member is asleep
-(3+4)= 7 minutes I must masturbate
-Location=5 (Outside my brother’s bedroom)

With the die rolled and the time and location determined, I was ready. I waited around in my bedroom, chatting on getDare and doing some homework. It was about eleven at night, way past the time I usually went to bed on a school night. I generally went to bed around nine or ten on school nights since I had to wake up and hit the gym early in the morning. Tonight, my brother had decided that sleep must be overrated as he stayed up late playing video games. Finally, after I heard the TV shut off, everything fell silent. I stopped writing and listened. Soon, my brother opened up his bedroom door and walked past my bedroom and downstairs to brush his teeth. After brushing his teeth, he returned upstairs to his bedroom and shut his door. As soon as he clicked his window fan on, I knew he was in bed and I watched my phone for the time. I tried to write more of my English essay but I grew impatient, I hadn’t even begun the dare and I was aroused. I set down the pen and shut my bedroom door. Laying down on my bed, I stripped off my tee shirt, pants, and panties, keeping my bra on. I lay back on my soft pillows and closed my eyes. My hand freely explored my already wet mound. Excited and aroused, I began to rub my clit as my other hand ran over my erect nipples. I kept my eyes closed and let the pleasure engulf me, my breath getting shallower as I went. I made sure not to orgasm, rather I kept watch on the time as I warmed myself up. By the time seven minutes had past, I was dripping wet and my body was aching for an orgasm. Still dressed in a bra, I slipped on my panties and a the same tee shirt before exiting the room.

The hallway was dark but my sister’s door had been open and the moonlight from the window created a little light. I could feel my sex dampening my panties as my head continued to buzz with arousal. My body was begging and screaming for an orgasm. I was surrounded by the haze of pleasure as I tiptoed towards my brother’s door, sitting down in front of it very slowly, making sure to keep the noises to a minimal. The whole house was silent, all I could hear was the fan blowing in my brother’s room. Though the door was closed, I could picture my brother sleeping only feet from me behind the door. Horny, I spread my legs, positioning one foot on each side of the door frame. I put an headphone in each ear and started Pandora. After starting the timer for seven minutes, I closed my eyes and slipped a hand under my panties. My hand explore my damp pussy before settling on my clit. It was seven more minutes of mental pain. Seven more minutes of masturbating but this was different than my bed. Being in the hallway, feeling the cool draft, knowing my brother is sleeping behind the door directly in front of me while my sister’s door was only feet away, it all aroused me even more. My head was spinning as I rubbed my clit more and more rapidly. More than anything, I was nervous. I could no longer hear anything around me, my ears were filled with the music. I feared the door opening and I’d be caught with a hand down my panties. The nerves only made the arousal increase as my body began shaking. It was crying for an orgasm! It was awful. I couldn’t give my body what it craved, I just had to keep rubbing. As soon as I would come close to climax, I pulled my hand away and let myself calm down again before I’d start back up. After a very long, excruciating seven minutes, the alarm on my phone went off. My eyes shot open and the haze was lifted from around me. I realized actually where I was and it almost felt a little wrong. My body was still buzzing and begging for an orgasm as I stopped the music and headed back towards my bedroom. Sadly, it wouldn’t get one.

Thank you for the dare. I chose not to blindfold myself but I had kept my eyes closed the entire time. I also chose to wear clothes so in case I was caught, it would not be as awkward.

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The following user says Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post: