View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 01:30 PM   #51
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
yes. why not?

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
depends on who the others are and if they would recognize me or take pictures... I guess if its 100% anonym, i would do it.
Actually i already had such a situation... i was blindfolded and naked tied to a tree and i could just feel two people (which dont talked...) touched my body. It was a great feeling, because i knew i was was safe, because my bf was hiding nearby and watched me

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
no, never, because i dont want to be in chastity

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
I would go shopping in sexy clothes, but only if they arent "too sexy"

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
yes. already did that sometimes *-* no transparent skirt, but a very short skirt. i like the reaction of people, if they see something accidentally They try to look like nothing happend, but become red

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
no!

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
no!

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
no i dont really like pain

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
yes, but only if i would be able to choose the master and if i know that it wont get shared, so my friends wouldnt hear anything about that

10 Would you drive naked?
when its night and im horny i drive without clothes all the time *-* Once i got stopped by police, and could just take on my shirt, so the police officer could have seen my pussy, but i tried to hide it

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
if there is only a risk of getting seen, and nothing too public, id do it. "Law..." I get naked wherever i want! ;D

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
if i knew that my face or nothing that would expose my identity would be on the picture i would allow it, but i dont send pics to strangers most times, so dont ask :P

I wrote this in another thread, but ill write it again: There is already a pic of me WITH FACE in the internet. It was an accident...i didnt want to upload it, but now i made a game out of it:
If someone finds a pic, and thinks it could be me, he can send me the pic (or the link) and if its the right pic ill send the person as many pics of me with face as he/she wants

Hints:
-i have brown hair
-im "almost" naked
-34C boobs
-shaved
-the pic is in public
-there are strangers on the picture

you can try as often as you want <3

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
yes, if i would stay 100% anonym, because all the camgirls also earn money with it *-*

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
I would accept:
-body writing
-shaving (not head)
-body painting
-bondage (if not too hard)

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
yes, but depends on time and place

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
i guess ill give it a try ;D

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
depends on where and when, but i really like the idea if its well painted

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
limit is only anything, which is bad for me or permanent

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
i dont know what that is actually, but i guess no, because i dont want to get seen intentionally

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
again: 100% anonym=yes, but i would want to know if the guy or girl isnt ill
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote