Thread: 11 Questions
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 06:50 AM   #9
Owlrings90

1. Best liked feature of yourself.- I like my tits and my legs, but if I had to choose, I would say my legs.

2. Radio or playlist/cd?- I prefer a playlist! They're fun to make and I know that I'll love all the songs.

3. Bath or shower?- Shower. I love baths, but unfortunately, I don't usually have that much time.

4. What do you usually have for breakfast?- I don't eat breakfast often. If I do grab something, it's always fruit.

5. Best feature on the opposite sex?- Arm muscles!!

6. Strangest place you’ve ever had sex.- I've never had sex anywhere weird.

7. Is sense of humor important to you?- Yes, hugely so!

8. Favorite story growing up.- Probably just the memories of my cousin and I doing dumb things!

9. At 10pm on a Saturday night, where would I find you?- Maybe a party, maybe dead asleep lol.

10. Car or truck or suv?- A car! I'm a college student, I can barely afford gas as it is!

11. All time favorite fantasy and have you fulfilled it.- My boyfriend/master (I don't have one,but I would love to!) tells me we're going somewhere nice, like an orchestra concert and dinner. He picks out what I'm going to wear and controls my every moment. He tells me how to sit, what I'm going to eat, how I will respond to people, if I may go to the restroom. Everything! When the night is over, he takes me home, forces me to my knees, and fucks and slaps my face. He finishes, let's me hump off on his leg, and we go to sleep!

Hey, you didn't say that it wasn't supposed to be so specific! And no, of course this hasn't happened. Would love for it to though, maybe parts of it!

SURPRISE!

1. If time, money and circumstance were no issue, what is your dream life?- I'd love to just travel! Everywhere and always!

2. Yes or no…anal sex?- Only if I'm drunk.

3. Given five implements to choose from, spreader bar, Ben wa balls, clamps, pinwheel or crop: which would you choose and why?- Ben Wa balls. I've recently discovered that I love the idea of getting stuffed and these sound ideal!

4. Fast food, or slow preparation at home?- Slow preparation! Gives me time to relax and think about my day.

5. Neck, hips, inner thighs or just give it to me already!, which is your preferred tease?- Probably my hips? They're very sensitive but also ticklish, might be a bad idea to tease there. If you tickle me, I am no responsible for your injuries!!

6. Have you ever squirted, and regardless, do you like the idea?- I never have, but I would love to.

7. What’s your favorite way to read a book?- Anywhere and always! I make sure my purse is big enough t carry a book always.

8. Describe your normal bedtime routine.- I come home from whatever afternoon activity. I take my makeup off and take my contacts out, put on my glasses, take a shower, feed my cat, eat dinner, and then read a book or watch Netflix or something before I go to bed.

9. Favorite comedian or comedy show?- No one I'm a huge fan of

10. Special date with that special someone….what would you wear and is it for you or for them?- A fitted dress that is maybe either a little short OR low cut. I wear it for them!

11. How much do you hate me right now?- Not at all! I don't hate but one person.

Please humiliate me. It's what I crave and what I deserve.
Owlrings90 is offline   Reply With Quote