Thread: Slave Economy
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 02:55 AM   #13
aforapple
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBob View Post
OK, well clearly a lot of people have voted, and it is overwhelmingly positive, so I guess might as well start now! The slave economy is now open!
So, the rules, aside from stated above (or some that are above, just for reminder): When you join, you must subscribe to this thread. People might post about you, or something interesting to you, that you will want to know about. Also, you are required to keep track of your own value (explained above). You must add to your sig "I am in the slave economy as a _________ (slave/master). My current Master/Slave(s) is(are) __________, since ________." You can either PM someone to become their slave/master, or can post on here. RESPECT THEIR LIMITS! Slaves can post here or PM me if their Master is not following this rule. However, by entering this economy, you are agreeing that you will not leave your Master without permission from either myself or him/her. You can only choose to leave if you are currently unowned. Finally, one last thing: I will keep a list of all the bank's slaves, so it is important to let me know if you sell them. Slaves can be sold to the bank at current value, or you can negotiate with other members. (I would recommend using current value at least as a base. As well, you may include non-gold payments, such as giving a dare)
Good trading!
Oh, and really one last thing: does anyone have any ideas as for how a master could gain gold, other than selling a slave?

Suggestion: maybe can reward gold for posting in this thread, that will keep the thread alive.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=310936

Likes ⬤ Rules / Control / Discipline / Private / Hidden Public / Humiliation
Dislikes ⬤ Messy / Dirty / Pain / Bruises / Masturbation
Limits ⬤ Imagery / Audio / Insertion / Dangerous / Illegal / Public / Unlisted things

Last edited by aforapple; 05-13-2016 at 04:23 AM.
aforapple is offline   Reply With Quote