View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 12:49 PM   #6
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangwedgbuttplug View Post
That was an awesome post to open up an ask me anything. Way to go.
Thank you.
1st question:
How long have you known you have a kinky side? (BDSM ETC?)
When did you accept it? This is complicated, I guess you can say I always knew since I masturbated more in other ways then conventional.

I also wrote a lot of kinky stories when young until now. (Nothing explicit, still was young but it was there.)

I tied myself up a lot with these hooks my dad had but to me it was just fun. I didn't know it had anything to do with kink.

I kinda found here on accident at I can't remember what age but I believe 16. And that's kinda when I discovered what it was.

I didn't sign up at that age but started doing dares on here. (Mainly dice dares.) and really enjoyed it.

So 16.

I never really had to accept it. It was just something as usual to me.

If by accept, you mean publicly come out, then that's a different story as that will be a while. (20 isn't a nice age for that or anything really.)

Give us detail about your kinkiest craziest sexual fantasy. Dig deep on this one and really let it out.
Nope, sorry, too personal. Only one person knows this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleverishsub View Post
I really like this skills!

What do you feel your fatal flaw is?My fatal flaw is I can find a way to blame myself for everything and make it where it is no one else's fault.

I am really working on that.

Thanks for revealing it to the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twotothetenth View Post
What ist the origin of your username? Whaawesome skills do you have?
I have no idea.

My awesome skills are my writing, bluntness, and sarcasm. And trolling trolls.Along with the fact I always keep my word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Dom View Post
If you woke up tomorrow and had a dick, how would you spend your day? Also if you had the choice to keep it or it goes away after 24 hours which would you choose?
Depends how big is the dick.

3 or more inches, I would masturbate and see how many times it could cum in a row, and then place as many clothespins as I can on it to see if it would fit.

Second is a refuse to answer.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote