View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 11:17 AM   #19
TaraStardew

Okay, so I feel like itching would be such a huge problem for lots of these so I'm just going to ignore it for my answers.
1A. Everything about this is actually pretty arousing to me. The helpless waist-down nudity, the eating humiliation, and the idea of a blind sponge bath in bondage.
2A. option B is too long and I think I could make forced chastity into a fun situation.
3B. This basically removes the social consequences of nudity which I think would be liberating. And having to spend time outside would stop me from chickening out.
4A. I'm not a fan of tickle-torture and this way there's that stimulation.
5B. Over far quicker and I've never done shock stuff so hey, maybe I'm into it?
6B. Option A takes up so much time i'd otherwise be doing better things, and they're rather similar otherwise.
7B. I feel like the shoes would destroy your feet, and chastity isn't TOO bad. There are nonstimulation ways to get an orgasm (and I'd have the rest of my life to practice) and I'm not too crazy about having kids anyway.
8A. I'd love being helplessly used like this, and the chastity means things wont go too far.
No toys
Fantasies: bondage, domination, exhibitionism, hypno
Dislikes: rudeness, pain, long-term slavery
Limits: Toilet play, cam pic or sound, permanent, most hardcore things really.
TaraStardew is offline   Reply With Quote