View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 08:17 AM   #44
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Umm I'll join, why not?

Edit: This is a review of the entire story, not just 7-20

SPOILERS CONTAIN SPOILERS

As for Sorority Sisters by Blood goes, even though most would think it's a little extreme. It works well with the context of the story, which many writers don't seem to be able to do with a story that has a lot of sexual nature.

Usually the storyline has nothing but sex. Sarah did a excellent job at overcoming the challenge and kept the storyline in line with what was going on.

I also like how even though the story had some very minor incest, it was very natural and flowed together nicely. It wasn't done just to be done and fit into the story well.

Spoiler:
Along with the edgy scenes with the girls videos which also fit very nicely and again worked well with the story.

Along with those, she covered a lot of extreme topics and it flowed and was done incredibly well with not too little detials but not too many detials either.

The only issue I really have is you can see some typos and I felt it was kinda distracting to the eye. (There isn't a lot, the typos is a very minor amount.)

And I feel maybe it could've been edited a bit more to avoid the typo issue.

Overall it is a good story. Like I said, my only issue is the typo issue which is a very minor issue.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 05-09-2016 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Added a review, the spoiler contains a spoiler.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post: