View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 02:36 PM   #132
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Lifebuoy

Hello, first post here! I've enjoyed reading your reports. I've got a dare I'd love to have you try.

This dare is difficult and a bit involved but I think it will be fun. For this dare you'll need a few things that can float like a water bottle/jug or whatever you can find. Next you'll need a lake, or large body of water near by where you can rent or use a boat for a few hours. Pick a day thats not too crowded but enough to where you're not alone. Time of day doesn't matter, but it makes the next part harder. Take whatever toys feel best for you and wear whatever you want, then go out into the middle of the lake. Get what you have that floats and strip off one piece of clothing. Tie it to the floating object and drop in the water, do a good job to make sure it doesn't sink Make sure its still visible for you too see from a distance. Continue on the water doing this until you're naked, after use any toys you brought and edge once for each piece of clothing you dropped in the water. Drift for 5 -10 minutes(or longer) then face a shore where you see people and edge again. Now you can head back. The waves should have spread your clothes out a bit by now, try collecting as many pieces of clothing as you can. If you find one you need to put it on soaking wet. If you can't find any, someone took them, or they sank then too bad...After you've collected your clothes turn in the boat with whatever you're wearing, drive back, and have an orgasm at home.

If anyone ask questions say you fell in the water and got caught on something. :P Modify as you need, I'd love to see a report on this have fun!
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Taz55 for this post: