View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 06:19 AM   #130
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

is there any railway tracks near you?

i dare you to look for a spot with a tree or anything in near of the track - fairly good visible from the trains passing by - so it would be possible to get seen by the pople in the train, but maybe not too inevitable - depends on you

take some ropes with you, and if you want a blindfold.
find a way to tie yourself to a tree or anything suitable, so that you cant cover yourself quickly while a train goes by or turn your body away.
try to fixate your legs first, then your hands maybe with with a rope over a branch.
wrap the rope around your wrists so that you cant free your hands in a short time.
a good way is to do that standing and when the rope is fixed go down on your knees, so your your arms getting pulled up in the air automatically

so.. check the schedule, strip naked, tie yourself to the tree and wait for the train passing by.
as an extra, you can try using a blindfold

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour

Last edited by unsen; 05-04-2016 at 06:40 AM.
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to unsen for this post: