View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 06:55 PM   #123
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Find out which intersection in walking distance from your house sees the least traffic, at 3am.

Might wanna watch for a few days, get a good sense for it.

if you don't want to put that work in? Pick an intersection at random in walking distance. And I don't mean major roads and stop lights, just anywhere you get roads intersect.

Strip naked and leave your house. Walk to the intersection. Get to a point where, IF someone came, you would be visible. Do jumping jacks, nude. Just 20 of them. A set of 10, a 30 second breather, and another set of 10. Calmly walk home.

You can do this ANY time, day or night, though I assume dead of night to minimize chance of being seen.

But because your like is the RISK of being caught?
If anyone walks by or drives by, you must complete the challenge, no covering up, no running to get home. As the car goes by, wave at it, maybe blow a kiss.

the part bolded was not in the original. I added it for clarification.
the part in italics was a direct reference to the person this was written for, and not you. it is left in for the sake of completion.

All in all, the dare should take 10 minutes (walking, jumping jacks, walking back)

This can be extended by walking further, doing more sets of jumping jacks, etc.

If you want an extra challenge, do the whole thing with your travel vibe in you and going full blast.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote