Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Part 13

Jennifer: Come onto the bed with us Chris
Chris: Okay
Jennifer: But first, strip for you
Chris: What?
Jennifer: Come on, she's gonna see anyway
Chris: Fine
*Chris kicks off his shoes and takes off his socks, he then takes off his t-shirt, next he takes off his jeans and belt. He now standing in front on the girls in just his boxers with a very noticable bulge*
Jennifer: Go on babe, show us it
*Chris slides his boxers to the ground and steps out of them. Emma is shocked at the sight that is greeting her eyes*
Jennifer: Pretty impressive, right
Emma: Wow
Jennifer: Come here babe, sit between us
*Chris sits between the fully clothed girls*
Jennifer: Oh yeah baby, your enjoying this, i can tell
*Jennifer then moves her fingertips up Chris's thigh and onto his glorious massive cock*
Jennifer: Wanna jerk babe?
Chris: Yes please
*Jennifer begins to slowly stroke his cock and Emma is amazed at proceedings.*
Jennifer: You wanna touch Emma?
Emma: Yeah sure
Jennifer: Go on, he's all yours
*Jennifer takes her hand off and leave his cock stand for itself. Emma moves closer and slowly move her hand onto Chris's cock. The sudden feeling of her hand touching his tip makes him jump*
Jennifer: He he, stroke it
Jennifer: You know you wanna
*Emma then moves her fingers down and slowly put them around his cock*
Jennifer: Go on
*Emma then moves her hand up and then down gently*
Jennifer: You enjoying that babe?
Chris: Oh yes, very much so
Jennifer: Good
Jennifer: I think it's time for Emma to lose her virginity, I'll be right back, just keeping doing what your doing
*Jennifer heads off into the other room and Emma continues to stroke. Chris then slides his hand up Emma's skirt and is just as surprised as Jennifer was.*
Chris: Wow your really enjoying yourself
Emma: Oh yes I am
Chris: Since your stroke me, I'll do likewise for you
*Chris begins to rub his middle finger against Emma's clit.*
Emma: Mmm, I'm so horny right now
Chris: Good happy to hear that
*Jennifer re-enters*
Jennifer: Here we go
*Jennifer takes out a condom from her bag*
Jennifer: Better to be safe then sorry, I'm having my boyfriend knock up my best friend
Jennifer: Just stop stroking him while I put this on
*Jennifer slides it on Chris's cock*
Jennifer: Their your ready now, go ahead and get started and I'll join when the time is right
Emma & Chris: Okay
Chris: Take it off and we can start
Emma: Okay
*Emma kicks off her shoes, takes off her top. She is now slighty hesitant to go further since she standing in just bra and a skirt. Suddenly the nerves kick in again.*
Jennifer: Come on, whats keeping you, take it all off
Emma: I can't do this
Jennifer: Come on, I know you want to
Emma: I do but it's your boyfriend
Jennifer: It's fine, we want it just as much as you do
Emma: Okay
*Emma then began to relax and she took off her bra and revealed her big natural breasts*
Chris: Wow, thats amazing
*Emma then unzips her skirt and drops it to the floor. She stands their quite uncomfortably.*
Chris: Come on, come back onto the bed
*Emma sits down on bed next to Chris*
Chris: Lie down
*Emma still slighty uncomfortable lies down on the bed, sort of in a mummy position.*
Chris: Since your awful wet down their, I'll sort you out
*Chris begans to lick the juice from Emma's pussy. Emma now overwhelming by the feeling of a guy licking her pussy, It was like nothing she had ever experienced. All the nerves were gone. She was just enjoying it now. Once Chris had licked her dry, he then lay on top of her. He began kissing her neck and moved up to her mouth and slid his tongue inside. Emma couldn't believe it, she was making out with her best mates boyfriend and it was all good. Chris then slid his huge cock into Emma's pussy which was becoming wet again. Since it was Emma's first time he started off slow, not even sliding it all in. Emma now so horny, she didn't want it to stop. She began panting.*
Emma: Oh my god
Emma: Fuck me this is good
Emma: Faster
*Chris surprised by hearing this quickened up his pace. Meanwhile Jennifer had now also stripped and was rubbing herself.*
Emma: Oh yes
Emma: Yes
*Emma screams as she climaxes, again it felt so unreal. She has just orgasm and was loving it*
Jennifer: Oh I want in now

To Be Continued

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)