View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 01:31 PM   #7
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Part 7

*Jennifer was now regretting coming up with this dare competition, she didn't mind losing so much, it's just, it couldn't have been a worse day. She knew that Emma's feet were going to be horrible after P.E. the thought of it made her gag a little. The 5th year classes headed into the changing rooms, to put on P.E. gear. Jennifer pretending not to notice Emma in the corner but then something did catch her eye. Emma had only one pair of socks. She just wanted to throw in the towel and take a forfeit but she was too proud to do that. Once everyone was changed they went out into the yard. Jennifer just couldn't think of any way out of it, she just go on with P.E. and before she knew it, it was over like that. After everyone was changed back into uniform, they headed off for lunch. Jennifer was timid about leaving the changing room. She eventually got herself outside and quickly made her way to the bathroom. Suddenly all of the nerves and stress was unloaded in one move, when her breakfast ended up coming back out of her. She rushed to a cubicle and vomited profusely. Gathering her thoughts for a moment, she realised she didn't even know if Emma got a picture, either way she was hungry. She headed to hall where everyone ate their lunch. When she got their Emma, Heather and Chris where already sitting at their table. She sat down next to Emma and whispered*
Jennifer: Okay I couldn't get a picture
Emma: Oh my god sweet, I did
Jennifer: Oh no
*Emma trying to contain herself and not gloat*
Jennifer: Okay lets get it over with
Emma: Oh no, you ain't getting off that easy
Jennifer: What the hell do you mean?
Emma: We never agreed on paying the debt at lunch
Jennifer: Yes we did
Emma: Would you rather do a forfeit?
Jennifer *sigh* not really
Emma: Good
Emma: Come over to my house after school and you can pay your deed then
Jennifer: *pouting* fine

*They continue to eat their lunch and have general chatter. Jennifer notices Chris wasn't really talking to her but she was so worried about paying the debt, she would deal with that later*

To Be Continued

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)