View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 07:19 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Lose Bet And Be My Slave.........Emma & Jennifer Do Dares

Click here to comment on the original thread!

*It was just a usual old day and as usual Emma was bored, she decided to call Heather and see if she would come over but Heather was busy today strangely enough, she normally would be free, especially on a Friday after school. So then Emma decided she would call Jennifer and see if she wanted to come over. She was also so busy doing chores but she would be finished in a half an hour and since i would take her fifteen minutes to walk to Emma's house. So Emma had fourty five minutes roughly to waste. She decided to go searching on the web to pass the time. She went turned on her laptop and went randomly surfing. Eventually she got so bored that she started searching for erotic sites. She was still a virgin and didn't even touch herself like that much but she began to think about that day with Andrew, mostly it was massively embarrassing and painful. Although their was some stuff she enjoyed about it, she liked being naked even though it meant she was exposed to a lot of her friends, she felt like a rebel and very free while doing it. Andrew was way out of line with most stuff he did though. She tried to just think of other stuff but she couldn't, her desires were eating her up. During her random searches she found dares sites, you know the type mostly involving getting naked in public places and most dares seem impossible in the real world, she did find some dares that were interesting though. The thought of actually carrying out these dares began to turn her on, she felt horny but also dirty and sinful at the same time. Not wanting to fall into a bad place Emma decided to leave the dare site and carry on waiting for Jennifer but their was no need for that, she had been standing behind her these last few minutes. The door was open and she thought she would let herself in. Emma turned around and then just froze*

To Be Continued

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)

Last edited by Leopard; 04-28-2016 at 06:45 AM.