View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 06:00 PM   #318
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you again to all long term readers of this thread. I appreciate your support and feedback.

I began this story four years ago and I have to say that I honestly did not expect to go into anywhere near this detail, it to last this long, or to get the support that I did. Without it, I honestly believe I wouldn't have pursued writing in any form elsewhere.

Unfortunately at this moment, my heart is no longer invested in writing this story. Looking back through the chapters, I don't believe the writing is up to my current standards and I am not very invested with continuing something that I don't consider to be the quality of work I'm capable of.

I cannot say for certain about the future and that I will not return to this story at some point, but I believe it is unlikely.

I will be continuing and finishing my two other stories:
Binding Connections - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216
Sorority Sisters by Blood - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
I hope that you find the time to read these and enjoy them as I am happier and more proud of the writing and work behind them. Once I am finished writing them, I believe that I will begin a new story as I have some ideas I'd like to try. I find it very unlikely I will return to this.

I didn't want to leave readers waiting and hoping for new chapters. This, at least for the foreseeable future, marks the end of Strapon contest with consequences.

Thank you for investing time in reading it. If you have questions regarding this story or my other stories, feel free to send me a message and I will respond wherever I can. I apologise to those who were hoping for a conclusion or just more of the story but I feel this is my best decision.

With Love

Sarah
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: