Old 04-24-2016, 08:56 PM   #4
madeapuddle

mrfcv
,mnsa
,m,
,meee
\mme4rf merfrfc merccdcyhu
mw3erv

Omg that was awful! I really, really tried... but I had too much against me! Firstly, I had the advantage of using a touchscreen laptop, so navigating down to the 'submit' button was easy enough. However, I had an issue when it came to typing. I /could/ have used the on-screen keyboard but that would've been too easy. First issue was that I was unable to reach my keyboard like I thought I might be able to. I am quite flexible, but my desk sits up high near my chest level. I happened to accidentally start this dare with the chair all the way down, and I couldn't get up once the dare started to lift the chair up a bit to better reach it. So chin/tongue was out of the question. Second problem: I was wearing socks! It took a bit, but I was able to remove them by using a nearby bedpost to wrench them off, however... well, I can't type with my feet, and the results are above. >> I couldn't see the keyboard because my pants were blocking my view, and my feet couldn't bend enough to reach my high board.

In short, I failed. Miserably, and hilariously, I am sure. <<

I am now supposed to remove one of my dislikes for a week as a punishment? Well... most of them are basically absolutely "no's". About the only one I can lift for a week would be a messing accident in public... that's more something I like to do in a diaper at home, less than my pants anywhere cause of the mess. So does this mean I now have to have a public messy accident? o.o Sorry, am still learning how these dares work...

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote