Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2015, 07:43 AM   #99
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Moments before he was about to come, August Rand wondered why he hadn't indulged in this earlier. Despite his criminal connections, he was a good man. He had made his gains illegally, perhaps, but never on the misery of others. He had chosen to get out while he still could, before he would lose it all to his sexual addiction. Living as a recluse now, he could quietly fulfill his needs with whatever tenants needed his help. At the moment, there were only two: Pinky, which he met and fucked on Mondays, and Justine, which he usually serviced on Fridays.

This was Sunday. It had started with an innocent blowjob from Justine in the kitchen, with her daughter and Tina and the psychologist Gael looking on. Justine had stripped her top, exposing her breasts; she had wrapped them around his cock. All the while, August had stared down at her, unbothered by what was happening in the room. When he had looked up, he had been shocked to see that Tina's hands was inside her shorts, teasing between her legs.

"You like watching me suck cock, Tina?" Justine had asked.
"You're so hot mom!"

August had cast a disturbed glance to Gael, who had just smiled and whispered in his ear to let things happen.

A moment later, Justine was undressing and laying herself down on the sturdy kitchen table.

"Yesterday," she whimpered a little bit, "I was... raped... on this table. They bent me over it and..."
"...do you want me to stop?" August asked.

Despite his need to fuck her, he was considerate enough. But that was not her intent, and she stated it plainly.

"Actually, August... I want you to take away those memories and replace them... with your cock, inside me, right now."
"All right," he whispered.

He didn't look up at Tina or Gael as he inserted himself into Justine; she moaned with delight. As he began thrusting inside her, he was shocked to see Tina pulling off her top, exposing her breasts, leaning forward so they would be in her mother's face. Justine began to suckle on her daughter's nipples. The scene was so intense August had to stop pounding in order to prevent from coming right now. Still deep inside Justine, immobile, he started at the lewd display. Gael moved behind him, caressing his buttocks.

"That's true love," the psychologist whispered.
"Amazing," he whispered.
"Admit it... you just want to fuck her more."
"I do."
"Then do it..."

The pounding resumed; Tina was looking down at August's cock, vanishing in her mother's womb.

"Fuck my mom, you stud! Make her come hard."

There was no answer from August as he kept pounding rhythmically, unable to stop. Justine was moaning with complete abandon; mother and daughter were now trading kisses in-between Tina playing with her mother's nipples and belly button; Tina's hand even reached down the to the edge of her mother's pussy, teasing her clitoris just above where August was ramming himself inside her.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me!" Justine screamed. "I'm so close... fuck...."
"You're gonna come on my dick..."
"Yes!!!!"

Justine's climax was overwhelming, knocking the air out of her; August was certain he was done, but his own upcoming climax rescinded somehow; he merely slowed down his pace but kept going.

"Oh! fuck Tina... he's so big and good..."
"Oh! Mom! You're so fucking lucky..."

At that point, Gael whispered in August's ear.

"...I know you want the girl too..."
"...but... she's not... she's still a minor..." August replied as he kept thrusting.
"A minor who wants it... Tina... would you like August to fuck you?"
"Fuck yes!"
"Justine, you want August to give your daughter the same he gave to you?"
"More!" Justine begged. "Give her more."

August could not deny his need; still, his hard-earned conscience was preventing him from taking the next step. Gael moved about, staring into August's eyes.

"You know you want it, they both want it... we're all in this together... if this is a crime, then so be it... we'll all face the consequences together. Think about it. Mother and daughter, at the same time. With me, looking on... tempted too..."

Gael moved her fingers to her pussy, lapping up some of her own juices, putting her fingers in August's mouth.

"You got everyone all wet, August... why don't you give us all what we want...?"