Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 04:58 AM   #90
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Meanwhile Consequences II - Samson and Nurse

"But they're not alone..."

Parked just outside August Rand's tenement buiding, nurse Janet was on the phone with the man who had hired her to involve Tina in the prostitution scam, drug cartel member Samson. He wasn't pleased with her report.

"I gave you plenty of money to make it happen," he replied from the safety of his lair over the phone." Don't back out now..."
"I'm not backing out. Look, maybe the girl really is sick... I know they went to a private clinic."
"Do I sound like I care?"
"...no but..."
"Enough yammering," he replied.

There was a moment of silence as Janet considered what to do next. She had been sent to pick up Tina when she would leave for her activities at the Rat Pack's place, to bring her there, and then to bring her to the motel once more for another night of sex with strangers. The fact that Tina hadn't come out at her usual time (a fact known to Samson) was problematic. Whoever this new woman was, she had means, if she could be judged by her vehicle or the fact she had access to a private clinic.

Janet had agreed to ambush Tina and get her involved for a good portion of the profits; they had also promised her that, while he was in jail, her own brother would be untouchable. If she failed to deliver on her promise, there was no way to tell what Samson would do.

Eventually, the door to the building opened; the woman that came out, young and skinny, could only be a prostitute, or at the very least someone pretending to be one, again if this could be judged by what she was wearing. Janet waited a few minutes and saw a car arrive; she climbed into the back seat and the driver, a balding male in his forties, joined her there. Janet decided the best way to pass the time was to take pictures of the couple in flagrante delicto.

Eventually though, she would have to do something about the fact that Tina wasn't coming out - or else.