Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 05:46 AM   #85
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Gael meets mother and daughter I

"She is lovely," Gael told Justine as they drank their morning coffee. "Her father was African-American, I take it?"
"Yes, but he's not involved. I haven't seen or heard of him in thirteen years."
"Hope you enjoyed this morning's romp?" Gael whispered to Justine.
"It was certainly enjoyable."

Both women were dressed in their lingerie from the previous night, relaxing.

"You can be quite domineering," Justine said.
"I like having someone under my thumb," Gael replied.

Sounds of movement came from the bedroom. It was now past eleven. Tina crawled, naked, out of the room and headed straight for the bathroom. She didn't look well, pale and green almost. She didn't acknowledge there was someone unknown in her dining room.

"...she doesn't look well," Justine said, concerned.
"She came in around 6AM... I know 'cause it woke me up," Gael replied. "She just fell on the bed, so I undressed her and put her under the covers... I hope you don't mind."
"No. Thank you."

Suddenly, they heard the sound of someone vomiting in the bathroom.

"I better go check," Justine said.

Gael let her go. Tina was hunched over the toilet, her hair held back.

"Honey...?"
"...mom... I'm not feeling good..."
"What happened last night?"
"I..."

Tina paused. She had gotten to a point with her mother than she could tell her anything, but the new blackmail she was under was a new condition that warranted its own approach. Still, her mother had helped with the previous situation.

"...I got involved in something..."
"Something like what?"
"...sex-thing..."
"More than what you're doing with your friends?"
"...yeah... I... was a prostitute."
"What?"

The question wasn't judgemental at all: it was full of concern and care.

"...mom, they had guys coming in to fuck me and paying for it..."
"With your friends?"
"No... someone else... I can't tell you who though 'cause... it's all my fault."

Now wasn't the time to fight the pain, Justine told herself. Now was the time to care for her daughter. Had Gael not been in the other room, she would have poured a bath for Tina and helped her relax any way she needed.

In the other room, Gael had been paying attention, listening in on every word- and she wondered what that dialogue meant. She was certainly surprised at the confidence level between mother and daughter, their ability to talk openly about sex. It was, at the very least, refreshing.