Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 08:59 PM   #36
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Friday evening - Meet the Rat Pack III

"Well, why should we pay her?" Peter Lamont asked his friends.

The three members of the Rat Pack were chatting about Tina's offer. While Tommy seemed inclined to help, and Kyle had no qualms about it, as long as she provided the service she was offering, Peter wasn't too thrilled.

"Well," Kyle asked him, "what were you gonna spend that money on? Hookers and booze?"
"Shut up!" Peter chided him.

Tommy tried to get the conversation back on track.

"Listen, Tina's a good girl... she's cute and she's offering herself up. It's not like this could come back to bite us!"
"Well, what would you have her do?" Peter continued on his rant. "Fucking Pam was fun and all, but it only lasted a night. I don't want to commit to a whole month of getting her to blow me just because..."
"Well, you don't have to," Kyle replied.
"Seriously though, what are we gonna ask her to do for a full month?"
"Look," Peter insisted, "she needs four thousand and we can certainly afford it."
"And you believe her sob story?" Peter asked, skeptical.
"Well, maybe I do. But so what. She's here, she's hot, she's willing."
"All right..." Peter said, "but I want a freebie."
"A what?"
"You know, she does something for free. Shows off her good faith. I'll throw in a thousand."
"I can go fifteen hundred," Kyle said. "And I like the idea of a freebie."
"Ok. I'll front the rest. And we get her to do something for us before we hand her the money..."
"Hang on," Peter continued. "What if we give her the money and she runs off?"

The question remained in the air. Kyle answered.

"I guess... we'll need some leverage."
"Like what?" Peter asked.
"Just come with me."

They walked back to the living room, where Tina was waiting patiently. She looked up and saw the three boys get closer, their gazes fixated on her curves. It was Kyle who spoke up.

"So, we all agreed to help you..."
"Thank you!"
"...on two conditions."
"Name them!"

Tina could not afford to say no, even if a part of her was afraid of what they might ask. She was more afraid of Samson.

"First, you do us a freebie?"
"What do you mean?"
"He means," Peter cut in, "that as a show of faith, you do something for us before we pay you."
"Ok. I can do that."
"And second..."
"Second," Kyle took the stage again, "we want to make sure that you'll... service us for at least a month."
"I will!"
"Well, your word is all fine and good but, as my dad says, you always need insurance."

The word lingered in the air.

"What kind of insurance?" Tina inquired.
"The kind where we make sure you comply once we give you the money."

His words seemed threatening and they made Tina cringe. Tommy, the kinder of the three, chimed in.

"Nothing serious, you know. We, uh, take something from you that you really care for and... we only give it back once the month is done."
"Okay..."
"Or," Kyle continued, "we take naked pictures of you and, if you misbehave, those pictures end up on the internet..."

It was like they were offering her a choice. Tina scratched her head, sighing at the prospect. Just because she was willing to do almost anything didn't mean she coudln't think about it, or even be a little anxious. Still, it seemed like a fair deal, given her predicament.

"I suppose, I accept."
"Do you?" Peter insisted.
"Yes. Both conditions. I really need the money..."
"Awesome..."
"So do we take pictures or something from you?" Tommy asked her.
"I guess... you can take the pictures."
"Oh! We will."

Kyle's tone was full of innuendo. Tina had just agreed to the deal. She would get her money today, it seemed, and all it required was for her to play along with their game, provide them first with a freebie, whatever that meant, and then to agree to follow up with them for a month as their slave. The details could be sorted out later. The boys were obviously eager to get the ball rolling.

It dawned on Tina that there were guests in the yard outside, and possibly a few more in the house. If it all started now, what did that mean for the evening? She looked at the three boys and she immediately understood that the night was going to be quite involved.