Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 02:22 PM   #29
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Friday evening - Camera on (continued 3)

"I'm going to turn on the sound now..." Pinky whispered.
"...what?"

Justine was intensely distracted by what Pinkyss fingers were doing between her legs. Pinky kept whispering.

"I'm gonna make you come for them, and you make it loud..."

The sound was on for the internet audience. Pinky lowered her face to Justine's crotch, mindful not to fully hide it as her tongue went to taste the sex of her partner. Justine, barely acknowledging what had been said, still started moaning, not for the benefit of anyone, but because her body craved release. So far, her male partners of the past week had been more preoccupied with their own pleasure than hers; only August had been kind enough to offer her some stimulation prior to penetration. But Pinky, right now, was all about giving. And so, as if to thank her, Justine was made herself loud.

"Oh... uh... fuck... aaahhh... oooogh... gnnn... ooh goood.... aaahhhh..."

The moans kept coming as Pinky's fingers, two of them, slid in and out of Justine.

"Do you want to come?"
"Yes!"
"Say it."
"Yes, I want to come..."

Every major tipper online coaxed her on, each in their own way.

[HunterGames] Make her come, Pinky.
[jklivin] So fantastic to watch! So real!
[SecretlyAngelic] Don't stop til she come!
[i'madirtydirtyslut] Get it in there!
[NekoSpirits] Give her love...
[Fantage] Wow! So hot!
[Jumanji4X] So wet!
[Gertrude69] Your fingers - so deep.
[JupiterXXX] Amazing show!
[babytbdlgir] Wanna do me?
[SexyCam333] Luvz it!

Pinky was happy to oblige them all, and Justine was happy to receive.

"Aaaaggghhhhhhhh...!!!"

Pleasure rode in waves as Justine shook all over, her mind blank from the ecstasy as the internet captured her performance forever. Pinky didn't let up even after the orgasm started to subside; she felt like she could get another out of Justine, and so she pressed on with her tongue and mouth this time, and Justine lost it again, completely swept away by the rapture.

"oh.... my fuck... so... aaaahhhh.... lick my.... oooohhhh.... aaaahhhh!!!!"

The internet audience received from it quite a vocal performance, which increased in turn the amount of tips the girls received. By the end of the second orgasm, Justine was spent, exhausted and almost falling asleep. Pinky let her lie there for a moment and checked the feed. It was a good haul... but they could probably do better.

Besides, despite feeling generous, Pinky wasn't satisfied. She faced the camera, spreading her legs wide, and spread her lips with her fingers for everyone to see.

"Who wants to see me use my fingers? Or maybe something... bigger?"

She left the question in the air, allowing the suspense to build while she waited for the internet to answer her query. She cast a quick look at Justine, who still needed some time to recover from the intense pleasure. Surely, with the help of the audience, she could buy a few pleasurable minutes.