Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 12:20 PM   #28
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Friday evening - Camera on (continued 2)

Perhaps it was because of the intimacy, but Justine was paying less and less attention to the camera and the people watching live over the net. With the both of them bottomless, things were heating up. Pinky, who was not new to all of this, took the lead.

"Here, move like this..."

She got Justine to sit on the edge of the bed, facing the camera, while she placed her own body behind hers on the bed.

"They want to see your flower..."
"My flower...?" Justine asked, having never heard that euphemism.
"Your sex... but only if they pay for it."

As a matter of principle, Justine kept her legs closed. Pinky pulled the keyboard to her.

[PinkyPie] Are you wanting to see her rosey?
[Jumanji4X] I would love to!
[Gertrude69] YEESSS!!!! SHOW US UR PUSSY!!!!

The rest of the comments were along the same line, but Pinky simply caressed Justine's legs until a tip came in and coins were deposited. From there, Pinky moved her fingers to Justine's inner thighs, making her moan.

"You're trembling..." Pinky whispered.
"I've never... with a woman and... oh god, what's wrong with me?"

Pinky gave Justine a quick peck on her neck, whispering to her:

"There's nothing wrong with you..."
"It's just..."

As Justine spoke, Pinky's fingers grew ever closer to the spot where her legs joined.

"...I was having no sex for so long and now... I feel like I'm losing my mind... with you... with August... with my... with the pizza man and the movers and... it's like I can't stop."
"Do you want to stop?" Pinky asked, serious all of a sudden.
"I... No."

Justine leaned her head back so the two of them could kiss. As their lips locked, Justine spread her legs for the camera, but more for Pinky's fingers who finally reached their goal. The comments and thanks from the internet were instantaneous, but neither woman cared for it. As Pinky's fingers explored the folds of Justine's sex, the liplock kept on going.

Pinky's fingers were already soaked as they pushed inside the pink. Justine gasped, pulling her lips.

"Wow..." she murmured.

It suddenly dawned on her that, just yesterday, she had done the same to her daugher. How utterly amazing it felt. She had, of course, experienced guilt, but how could something so pleasureful be anything but good. And Pinky knew her away around the sex of a woman, masterfully drawing out bits of pleasure from her partner.

Meanwhile, on the internet, the tips kept coming for them to continue.