Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 10:15 AM   #17
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Just outside the school, on a Thursday afternoon (continued)

Tina only saw one way out and, given her past experiences, she decided to go for it.

"Um... maybe... we can have the same agreement?"

She was surprised at what she was saying, despite the arrangement she had made with Hayley. Then again, Hayley had never seemed threatening. Samson was an entire different equation. Samson stared at her, and she was unable to read his reaction.

"So... you're offering to suck my cock?"
"Well, uh... if you want, we can uh..."
"Speak up girl!" he suddenly shouted at her.

She froze, unsure how to reply. He cast an accusatory glance at her.

"Are you offering to suck my cock?"
"Y-yes."
"All right," he replied.

He reached into his pants, undoing his belt and jacket buttons, and started fondling to whip it out. Tina stared, uneasy, as he exposed himself to her. He wasn't anything impressive, and he kept a full bush around his shaft (as opposed to Hayley who shaved completely. He pointed to it.

"This dick, you wanna suck, girl?"
"Y-yes..."
"Well, suck it then."

He waited for her to make the move. Since she hesitated, he put a hand behind her head, and started pulling her down. She screamed, so he slapper her.

"Drive," he told the driver.

The vehicle started rolling. He spoke again, menacing.

"Are you gonna suck it or not?"

She didn't answer. She lowered herself onto him and put it in her mouth.

"Don't you dare try anything other than suck, bitch, otherwise it's your head."

And so she did. Normally, she loved sucking cock. She had done it for Hayley many times, and had indulged a few of the boys at school as well (despite her lack of popularity, apparently guys didn't mind her presence when she was wrapped around their dicks). But today, she was fearful, so she wasn't any good at it. And try as he might, her mouth trembled all over Samson's cock.

He pulled her off of him and slapped her again.

"Girl, who thought you to suck cock? Go down there and milk it!"

So Tina tried harder, and she was able to get some momentum going, to which Samson did not seem indifferent, at least physically. He held a hand against the back of her head, keeping her tucked on his cock as the car rolled on. The oral exercise lasted a few minutes, until Samson was getting near his release.

"Yeah... that's it bitch... fucking swallow... and don't stain my pants."

She felt the tremble in him as all he could spend was shot upwards into her mouth. He barely groaned as she milked him with her lips and tongue, forcing her to gulp down all he gave her. He kept her down on his shaft for a moment more after being done, then allowed her to pull away.

"Yeah.. that was better," he said.

She wiped her lips and felt awful for what she had just done.

"So, uh..." she started to say, hesitantly.
"So what?"
"So... we're square with the deal?"

He burst out laughing, tucking it back into his pants..

"Hell no! You still own me four grand for the weed."
"But... I just sucked your cock."
"Yeah... I never said that made us even... you gotta start listening girl..."

Tina was defeated and humiliated. Tears were forming in her eyes, but Samson didn't care.

"Here's the deal... I understand you can't make that kind of money in a week, so I'll be kind. You'll get to pay it in installments. I want a grand for next Friday."
"What? But... I can't... How am I supposed to get that kind of money?"
"Not my concern. Maybe you can blow dudes for twenty bucks a pop. Hey! That's a good idea... five hundred blowjobs in a week, you can do that!"

Tina was on the verge of tears. The car had stopped. Samson called out to the man in the passenger's side.

"That's a great plan, yeah... give the lady 20 bucks."

And the goon tossed her the money. She grabbed it. The door unlocked.

"Get out. See you next Friday".

She didn't hesitate to leave, holding the bill in one hand and her shame in the other. She was lost. She didn't know how to get the money other than selling herself for sex. And even then, how could she? She didn't know anyone who did that? She didn't have any clientele, and there was no way she could do that at school. Her mom would find out.

On the street corner where she used to live, where Samson had left her, Tina cried her misery, but no one came to comfort her.