Thread: Fiction: Discovering my sexuality
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 03:02 AM   #9
coq_king

Default Discovering my sexuality PART 9

Blake

My heart wasn't in my chest anymore. I could feel it rapidly pumping away in my throat, making it hard to breathe. My mouth felt impossibly dry. I could feel an erection coming for me, just simply thinking of my body against Will's. Basically, he wanted me to kiss him.

But there was one issue, and I'm terrified what he will make me do because of it; I accidentally swallowed an ice cube earlier.

I had to act quickly, to stop him noticing that, in my nakedness, I had a boner. In front of him. Because of him. Yet, if I acted, he would realise that an ice cube was missing, and I would be forced into doing more.

I grabbed his hand and led him back to the bedroom, my hand sweaty, slippery. The door closed silently behind us, the carpet scratchy and warm beneath my feet. I twirled Blake around so I was facing him.

Suddenly, my lips were pressed against his. And electricity. Oh, I could swear there were sparks jumping off of us. His lips felt warm and soft against my own, and he kissed me repetitively. My dick no longer bound itself. It pushed against Will's tent that had formed.

I pushed Will over onto the bed, realising that the ice was still melting in my mouth. My mouth was back on his, our tongues toying with each other, I let them slide into Will's mouth. I left one in my mouth and crunched down, breaking it into two, hoping he wouldn't notice the size difference between the rest.

I now lay naked on top of my best friend, both with raging boners. I couldn't let that slide.

"Someone's a little excited, aye?" I said cheekily, and playfully rubbed his dick. At a guess I would have said he was maybe 5 inch, but he didn't seem fully hard.

He didn't reply. Instead he flashed me an adorable grin, ice gone. Swallowed. He then furrowed his eye brows.

"Still missing two pieces of ice, mate," he said. "Time to be my slave!"

"Not so fast," I said, "I want more." The ice transferred between us swiftly, but I was trapped in his embrace, locked together. We were a flurry of flesh, clothing and bedding as we precariously made out. This didn't feel strange. I felt different; liberated.

Maybe I'm not straight.

Maybe I'm not gay, either.
coq_king is offline   Reply With Quote