View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 03:15 PM   #36
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 20

“Are you sure you need to leave Alex?” Sophia asked her lover. The two girls were in the office sorting out the details for the upcoming meeting.
“I’m afraid so my dear, but I should be back later today so it won’t be too bad. I’m trusting you babe; I know you can do it,” Alex replied endearingly. Alex was about to leave on an important business trip, meeting with a client potentially worth millions for the company. She knew that she had to meet him in person and that meant leaving the organisation of the weekly task to Sophia.
“I don’t know Alex. I’m still kind of new to this. What if something happens? What will I even do?” Sophia nervously debated.
Alex rested her hand on Sophia’s chin and looked into her eyes. “I believe in you and this is your chance to prove yourself. What could happen really?”
“I don’t know. I want to do something exciting, something different.”
Alex smiled. “Do what you believe is best darling and I look forward to finding out later.” Sophia nodded and Alex left the room, ready for her meeting.
She walked out into the main floor where only three people were still working. She caught Tina’s eyes on the way out; the girl looked annoyed. Alex raised her eyebrows as she watched her expression and Tina begrudgingly moved back to her work. Alex left, hoping that everything would go smoothly.

Sophia finished off the filing in the office before taking hold of the PA system. “Tina, Sue, Ken, could you all make your way up to Alex’s office now,” she announced loudly before waiting. Alex trusted in her; she knew that more than anything and she knew that she didn’t want to let her down. She also wanted some excitement, wanted to do something different and at least for her, fun. She waited patiently for the knock on the door, considering her plan carefully. ‘It would work’ she told herself, trying to calm her nerves and build up her courage.
The knock came and Sophia quickly told them to enter. ‘Did that sound commanding’ she thought, considering her authoritative position. The three entered quickly and stood waiting. “You know the drill, strip,” Sophia ordered.

Tina, Sue and Ken all began to remove their clothes. It seemed so natural now to be naked in front of each other. Ken watched the other two girls and felt his cock stiffening against the spikes. “Attention on me Ken. Stop being a pervert,” Sophia commanded snapping her fingers. Ken quickly redirected his attention away from the two perfect naked specimens and onto the woman he still despised. He still partially blamed her for all this happening.
“Yes Miss Sophia, I’m sorry,” Ken said trying to sound sincere. Sophia took a step forward and landed a sharp slap to his face causing him to fall backwards. Ken tried to regain his balance. SLAP. Another blow, this time to the other cheek, knocked him back to the floor.
“You better be bitch. Don’t forget, I own you,” Sophia stated sharply.
“Well, actually Alex owns me,” Ken murmured under his breath but Sophia heard him. She took a step forward before swinger her leg in an arc, finishing with her boot finding the tender flesh of his testicles. Ken buckled and screamed. Tears formed in his eyed as he collapsed, gasping for breath on the floor.
“What the fuck did you just say to me?” Sophia asked.
“I’m sorry Miss Sophia, it just slipped out,” Ken pleaded.
Sophia smirked. “Remember your place bitch,” She said peering down at the helpless form before landing a second and then a third blow to Ken’s balls. He screamed each time in agony as Sophia laughed.

Tina and Sue watched on as Ken squirmed on the floor. Tina couldn’t help but think how over the top Sophia was being, how she seemed to be trying to assert her position with excessive violence. It wasn’t the nature of a true dominant. A true dominant had total control of a situation to begin with; Ken would never dream of speaking out against Alex now. “Miss Sophia,” Tina interjected hoping to spare Ken more punishment. She despised the man but this seemed ridiculous. “Why did you call us in here?”

Sophia turned her attention back to the girls and stepped away from Ken, grinning once more at the man writhing in agony on the floor. She certainly loved punishing him. “Thank you for reminding me Tina. We are about to complete this week’s challenge. The loser will be expected to complete all household chores for the next week and the winner will be rewarded. Now I want you to follow me. Leave your clothes.” Sue led the way out the door with Sue and Tina following. Ken scrambled to his feet and still aching left the room behind the other three.

Sophia led them down through the building and towards the parking lot, the place it all began. Waiting there was her new company car that Alex had treated her to after the incident. “Get in,” she ordered, unlocking the car. “Everybody in the back seat,” she pointed and opened the door to the driver’s side and got in. Tina and Sue climbed in with Ken last leaving Sue in the middle. The flowery perfume of ken smelt really strongly in the confined space. Sophia set off with the three naked people on the back seat.

The drive lasted twenty minutes. Tina, Sue and Ken were doing all they could to try and keep low. It wasn’t late and cars were still on the road. Sophia laughed to herself, seeing the fear in the people in the back. Everything seemed to be going to perfection. A few turns later and the car came to a stop down a side alley. Sophia turned to look at the slaves in the back. “Get out now. Your task is to make it back to the flat by midnight. It is about 3 miles north of here and you will be walking the whole way. The first one back wins and the last person back will lose so working together is not to your advantage. If you make it back together, you all lose and will be punished. It’s up to you how careful you want to be but you must make it back. Have fun.”

The slaves were shocked; looking to one another, wondering if this was serious. Ken thought back to his earlier punishment for disobeying and opened the door to the deserted street. He stepped out into the cool air, feeling nerves ring through his body. Tina and Sue slowly followed him from the car, closing the door behind them. As soon as it slammed close, the car set off leaving them abandoned, naked, in the alley with nothing they could do about it.

“Oh my god, what a bitch!” Tina stated, watching the car disappear around the corner. They were trapped and scared. Sue started to cry.
“What can we do,” she whimpered, “I can’t go that far, naked.”
“We do the only thing we can do; we split up and try to get back. However, I believe we should stay here for a couple of hours until nightfall, until it is a bit quieter. Then at least we might get back unseen. All I can say is that it is going to be a tough night,” Tina tried to reason. She hoped to try and will herself through this. Ken slumped down against the wall in silence. He was shaking; this was beyond anything they had done before. This wasn’t pain, it wasn’t humiliation, and it wasn’t degradation. It was public indecency and it was forbidden.
“OK” Sue cried, “I can do this.” She was mainly talking to herself, willing some courage into her body.

Three hours later and Tina was on her own. They had split up earlier. Ken had left first hoping to sneak through the back streets away from any attention. The two girls had split up half a mile from the starting point. Tina wanted to take the more direct route home and Sue wanted to stay away from the main roads. She was now closing in on the block of flats; it was only a mile away and she’d only seen two people so far. The first was an old woman who simply huffed in disapproval. The second had wolf whistled but ignored her as she ran off into the distance.

With each step, more confidence flowed into her body. She had renewed faith that she could actually do this. She hated what Sophia had made her do, this idea was insane. What if someone chose to attack her; she had no protection, no way to call for help. She just had to hope that maybe there was a way through this without getting too much attention.

Tina was desperately trying to stick to the back paths, hoping this way she might at least be able to avoid the majority of people. It was dark now and the flats were in a quiet area of town so there was at least a chance she might get through it safely. Butterflies were rising throughout every moment, every time she turned a corner, every time she saw a light flick on in a window, every time she heard a car passing by, every time she heard any noise, saw any movement or even just a breeze blowing past. She was scared but she tried to channel all her emotions towards anger towards Sophia; it was focusing her efforts.

She peered around a corner and saw nothing but a few parked cars. She took another deep breath and walked out; staying close to the wall hoping if anyone appeared she might be able to duck down and hide. The road was long but she knew that the flats weren’t far from here. Tina forced herself to keep moving, slowly but surely towards her goal. Each step brought her nearer and the tenseness decreased ever so slightly.

There was no sign of movement; the houses seemed silent and asleep. There was nothing left to worry about she thought. She had no idea what time it was but that was irrelevant; Tina couldn’t care less about the midnight deadline she had been set. She just wanted to be back in the building and away from public eyes. Then it happened. The noise echoed around the street and froze Tina completely in her tracks. The whole place was filled by light, illuminating the world to her current predicament. The car to her left had come to life in a way she should have expected. She hadn’t been paying attention and the sirens had started up.

Alex was walking from her car to the flats when her phone went off. She looked at the number and didn’t recognise the landline it was coming from but she answered anyway. It might be a client she told herself, despite how late at night it was. She couldn’t think who else might be calling her at this time of the day, especially not from the flats or office.
“Hello,” Alex answered, “Yes, it’s Alex……….. Tina is that you……….. You sound shaken………… Calm down and explain it to me………… What do you mean, you’ve been arrested. Why? ………… Sophia made you do what? ………… I understand, I’ll be there to pick you up soon………… No problem. I’ll talk to you shortly”
Alex hung up the phone in a fit of rage. She couldn’t believe what she had just heard, especially after putting her trust in Sophia. Tina had been arrested for public indecency; it could have ruined everything, all that she had worked so hard towards. She opened the car again and slammed her stuff in the passenger seat before making her way towards the local police station.

Sophia was waiting in the flat drinking a glass of wine and smiling. The task was going superbly in her opinion. Sue had made it back first, shaken but clearly relieved and Sophia had welcomed her in and congratulated her. The task seemed to have had the desired effect; Sue looked scared about what she had done but happy to have won and very pleased to be back with her mistresses. She wanted to be back here; at least that’s what Sophia took as the important message.
Ken had followed her only fifteen minutes later. He also looked intimidated, tired but relieved to see he wasn’t last. As far as he was aware, nobody had seen him and he had managed to navigate his way back completely safely. He kneeled in Sophia’s presence and now watched and waited alongside Sue. He was starting to worry about Tina; it was nearing midnight and there was still no sign of her. He was too scared to raise the issue with Sophia though, despite it being nearly an hour since he had made it back, as well as Tina being unlikely to get lost. He was scared she might have run into trouble. What if she got attacked? A young girl was naked, alone and seemingly helpless walking the streets in blind hope.

Sophia seemed relaxed though and Ken didn’t want to bring her rage down on him. If it was Alex he might ask her for reassurance but he knew now that Sophia could snap in a second. He knew that the girl despised him and would use any excuse to punish him painfully. As much as he was concerned for his colleague, he was far more terrified of Sophia. He thought Alex was professional, knew what she was doing and where to stop. He didn’t trust Sophia to do the same, didn’t dare question something that she had organised and thought was such a brilliant idea. Ken was relieved he had managed to make it back in one piece and now just prayed that the door would open soon and Tina would walk in out of harm's way.

“Sue, Ken, crawl over to me,” Sophia ordered. The two slaves approached Sophia cautiously, hoping not to bring anything down on them. “I just wanted to say congratulations again. The two of you followed orders and made it back. This task was a lesson to you; no matter how bad you think things are, I can just dump you on a corner and leave you. Do not give us a reason to make your lives a misery, because we can.”
‘That’s the lesson’ Ken thought. This woman was mad with power. She’d never had it before and wanted to abuse it as much as possible. He held his tongue though, knowing his place in the hierarchy. With Sophia in this mood, saying anything would most likely end up with him being kicked in the balls.

Sophia patted the two slaves on the head and went to the kitchen to fill her drink. Sue looked over to Ken, wondering if he was sharing the same worries as her. Sue had grown closer to Tina over the last few weeks, to the point where she almost thought she loved the young girl. She was now scared for her. Why hadn’t she made it back yet?

The door slammed open with a bang. Sophia, Sue and Ken all jumped in surprise. Sophia dropped the glass she was holding and it shattered on the kitchen floor. A naked Tina stormed into the room followed closely by a surprisingly calm looking Alex.
Tina saw Ken and Sue kneeling naked on the floor. “Where the fuck is she?” Tina demanded. She saw Ken glance reactively towards the kitchen and she was off. Tina was on a mission. Followed again by Alex she marched towards the kitchen and then saw Sophia walking out of it.
“What’s going on?” Sophia queried, shocked by the sight of the two girls.
Tina charged at Sophia. “You fucking bitch!” Tina screamed out before ramming into Sophia. The girl fell backwards landing in a heap on the floor.
“Jesus! What the fuck Tina!” Sophia shouted, “Alex, are you just going to let her do that?” Tina didn’t wait. She dived onto the girl on the floor, pinning her down before slapping her repeatedly in the face. Alex didn’t move.

“You are a stupid fucking woman. You left us out there, no clothes, no way of contacting someone, no protection. Because of your stupidity I got fucking arrested,” Tina continued to land sharp blows to Sophia.
“I am your mistress,” Sophia called out panicked. “Alex, help me.” Again Alex didn’t move but just stood motionless and watched.
“You are no mistress. A mistress has respect and values the safety of her slave, even when they are being used or humiliated. You have no idea what you are doing and risked us all out there!” Tina shouted in rage. Sue and Ken watched on shocked as Tina brought her hands to the throat of Sophia.
“Tina, No!” Alex shouted finally intervening, “Not like that.” She hastily pulled Tina from Sophia. “Sue, Ken, hold her back for a minute,” Alex ordered. The two slaves quickly obliged taking hold of the flailing, naked girl’s arms and pulling her towards a sofa. They pinned her on the sofa. Sophia got to her feet and charged at Tina in pure anger. In one fluid motion Alex intercepted her and sent her crashing into an arm chair.

“What the fuck Alex,” Sophia questioned looking annoyed that her lover had just stopped her. “Are you just going to let her get away with what she just did?”
“You deserved it Soph and you deserve a hell of a lot more, just not in the way that Tina was administrating it,” Alex explained. Tina had settled down causing Sue and Ken to release the grip of her arms.
“I apologise for my bluntness,” Tina stated before settling on the sofa.
“No problem,” Alex replied, “I understand your frustration. But we do not retaliate in that kind of way. Do you understand what you have done wrong Sophia?”
“What I did wrong?!” Sophia shouted, “That bitch just attacked me!”
Alex sighed but remained calm. “She had just reason to. Her comments about being a mistress were completely true. You clearly don’t understand what it takes. You risked all three of these people tonight and clearly you have no remorse. It doesn’t matter how much you don’t like them, we do things in a controlled manner. The challenge could have worked, but you needed to keep them together and keep an eye on them the whole way through it. You abandoned them; who knows what could have happened. Being arrested isn’t nearly the worst thing that could have been. Fortunately for Tina, we have got her out with just a warning and a fine.”

“We are still in charge though,” Sophia stated through gritted teeth.
“That may be so but there are restrictions on both sides. Your behaviour tonight was unacceptable and could have destroyed everything we have built towards. It was stupid and as so, if you want to remain involved in the slavery of these people, you will have to face a punishment.”
“A punishment! Are you fucking serious!” Sophia shouted.
“I’m deadly serious. For these slaves to have any respect for you going forward, you need to show them that you can accept that you have made mistakes and face the consequences. If not, you are not mature enough to be a mistress and I will stop any involvement that you have with these three.”

A wide grin spread across Tina’s face as she heard Alex’s decision. Ken and Sue still locked on with complete shock, unable to believe what they were hearing. “So what will it be?” Alex asked.
“Fine I’ll do it,” Sophia replied with a defeated but angry look. “What do I have to do?”
“The first thing you need to do is apologise to these three,” Alex said pointing at the sofa with Ken, Sue and Tina on, “especially Tina. Explain why you are sorry as well.”
Sophia nodded and then with acid forming in her turned her attention to Ken, Sue and Tina. “I’m very sorry for what I put you all through, especially you Tina. I should have had more respect for you and ensured that you were all safe during what was happening. I put you all at risk and that was not right of me.”
Sue and Ken nodded in appreciation but Tina remained stern faced and angry. “Good,” said Alex, “Now for the punishment.” Alex led Sophia towards the table to the side of the lounge and bent her over it.

“Please Alex, don’t make me do this,” Sophia pleaded, “I’ve learnt my lesson.”
“You’ve learnt nothing yet Sophia,” Alex responded before pulling out two cuffs and cuffing Sophia’s arms to the legs on the far side of the table. Sophia was now bent at the waist, her skirt hiked up, exposing her ass to the room. “But you will.”
“Do the others have to watch?” Sophia asked.
“Of course, Sue and Ken must bear witness to how fair I am as a mistress and that we acknowledge our errors. Tina will be administering the punishment,” Alex said before pulling Sophia’s skirt up higher so her full ass was on display except for the small covering of her panties. Alex swiftly pulled these down exposing her completely to the slaves.

“Tina, please come forward,” Alex ordered. Tina stepped up behind Sophia before Alex brought out a long PVC cane. It was coated in plastic with a leather wrist strap to provide a good grip. It was tough and slightly weighty to give a good swing. She passed it across to Tina. “Build up, and let loose as you feel free. I will tell you when she has had enough.”
“Thank you mistress,” Tina said before in one quick swing she brought it forward before stopping inches from Sophia. The girl jumped madly despite no impact.
“Look forward,” Tina stated and Sophia did as instructed, resting her body on the table.
“Please Alex, please no,” Sophia begged. Alex nodded to Tina.

SMACK! The first blow came as a massive surprise to Sophia. She jumped and screamed out in pain. “Aahhhh!” SMACK. The second blow landed almost immediately after the first and Sophia jumped again. As Tina withdrew the cane, she caressed Sophia’s ass. Two thin red stripes appeared.
“I am going to make your ass so red,” Tina taunted.
“I will get you back for this. Mark my word.”
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The flurry of blows caused Tina to scream to the heavens in pain as Tina laughed lightly. Alex watched on in Silence.
Tina brought her arm back far and in a swift motion brought the cane cracking down hard again on Sophia’s ass. “AAAAAHHHHHH! Please, stop, no more, I beg” Sophia pleaded.

Tina looked to Alex for a reaction. Alex stood motionless before muttering two words, “keep going.”
Sophia whimpered with tears forming as she looked forward ready to face the next assault.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The blows landed continuously with no pause for rest. Sophia cried out as each one connected the pain just as fierce with each hit. “Pleeeeeeaasssseeee,” she begged, “please stop.” Her head went low as tears streamed down her face. Again Tina looked to Alex for indication.
“Keep going,” she stated sternly. Sophia sobbed and braced herself. Tina brought the cane back again.

Thank you to those who got in touch regarding this story. Many probably don't realise how much a small comment or feedback is such a lift and motivator for writing. Just knowing someone is enjoying it is great encouragement so thank you for those replies over the last week or two.
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: