Thread: Fiction: 2058: New earth
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 05:02 AM   #34
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

CHAPTER 10

I couldn't think what to say to her. It was eating my brain. Should i try something on her. We had sex maybe she wouldn't care. Or maybe i shouldn't do anything. Maybe she wouldn't like me if i forced her into things.
"Uhhhhh." Was all that managed to come out of my mouth.
I went to try again to say something.
Knock Knock. Too bad that didn't come out of my mouth it was better then uhhhh. Natalie got up and answered the door.
"Im looking for Jack Arloom." i heard from the door.
"I will get him for you." Natalie said. I heard her footsteps walk slowly towards me.
"It is for you master." She said, bowing. I stared at her. What the hell was that about. I slowly made me way to the door to see a uniformed military officer.
"Sir we need you at base now, Sir. You are requested to bring your Humvee, Sir, Here is you entrance card, Sir. I will lead you to the base, Sir. I will be waiting in my car, Sir." He said then walked off. Bloody what the fuck was happening now.
"Natalie, i have been called into work, make yourself at home." I yelled to her as i walked to the garage. Why was i here, I hadn't been here one week and i could see i was not liking it already. The girl of my dreams forced to be my slut. This wasn't the way i wanted things. I opened the garage and followed the officer to base. When we arrived at the entrance we were both made to show our I.D cards. As I noticed a couple of dozen Humvees full of armed men parked behind a gate the lead out straight out of the city. The soldier in front of me parked up closest to the base. I saw a park that had my name on it. I parked there and walked into the base, still following the soldier. I was lead to a room that had "BATTLE ROOM" written on the door, fuck this cannot be good.

"Strategy Commander, Jack Arloom. Do you mind if its just commander Jack." A big muscly man at the head of the table, said as he stood to great me.
"No, Sir. I do not mind, Sir." I said back to him.
"Sit" he said pointing to a chair around the middle of the table.

I noticed a map of the city, on the table. On the west 10 units had been places facing the city. One unit represented a squadron of 10, i learnt that from Tom.
"Commander Jack, what does this map mean to you?" The big muscly man asked. I once again quickly scanned the map.
"Sir, i see 100 men on foot heading in from the west, It looks as if they are still a few miles away from the city, Sir" I replied.
He gave a grin, was he pleased with the answer?
"Commander Jack, Lets go." he said.
He lead me back out the corridor, we were followed by a group of 6 men. We walked to my humvee.
"You drive." He said.
I jumped in the driver seat as the big muscly guy took the mounted gun and his men sat in the other seats.
"Out that main gate." The soldier next to me said pointing the gate that lead to out outlands.
Are you kidding me, my second day here and i am going to war.
I was shitting my self. My heart was pumping at a million miles a second.

Thats the end of this one. Next chapter will be up around in around 12 hours. Hope you all enjoy.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote