View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 08:55 PM   #2
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to jess_i_kka

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
Just random questions on "making out" for both males and females.

What positions do you like to make out in?I love kissing so I'll do it in any position.
(Straddling your partner, lying down, on a chair, against a wall ect)

Do you plan to make out, or does it just happen?Both, I've planned it or its spontaneous. Its all good.

When did you last make out with someone?Saturday night. Kevin came up from DC to spend a couple of days. We snoggered all night on the sofa in the basement.
Have you ever made out in public?Why not? Of course I have. I don't think its shameful or anything.

Where do you kiss other than the mouth?Well the mouth is number one. But I like to kiss and be kissed on the neck, the back of the neck, the ears, the nose, the eyelids. LOL. I like it when the boy kisses my hands or feet. I like it when I get kisses up and down my body. I like to do the same things.

Do you usually get turned on when making out?Oh man, do I. I can get so wet. Usually after a make out session, if it doesn't lead to more, I'll go home and masturbate.

Have you ever given/been given a hickey/love bite?Been given them and have given them. Kevin likes to give me ones in the middle of my tummy.

Do you have any make out techniques?Just get face to face, and let your lips meet. They seem to know what to do.

Have you ever been involved in Dry Humping?
Yup, but I find it very unsatisfying.

The answers are above in RED.
jess_i_kka is offline   Reply With Quote