View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 11:04 PM   #1
sissy932

Default I just sucked my co worker and let him fuck me at work and black mailing me part 2

This is the 2nd part of what happened. Before i got off work my co worker had sent me a text telling me to come over when i get off. I asked him if i could be his human tolit threw text he said yes. Before i went there i went home, and grabbed my favorit pair of panties and put them on and grabbed my dog coller. Then i went over to his house. When i got there was 7 naked guys when i walked in. I stripped down to my underwear and put my dog collar on. He grabed his dog lesh and clicked it on and made me get on the table on my hands and knees. Then took the lesh and tied it to the table so i couldnt go any where. Then put a chastiey on me. Then the guys started fucking me and having me suck them. Then out of no where one of them started using tooth paste as lube why he was fucking me. I was screaming and crying. After all the guys got done using me, i was released from the table, and put in a maid outfit. Then got put in the bathtub. In the bathtub, then the drain got covered. all 7 guys peed on me, of course i was to open my mouth, why they aimed for it. Two of the guys made me open my mouth as they shit in it, and covered my face in shit. After 10 mins the lesh got put back on me, i was taken back to the table, covered in piss and poop. There where 10 more new naked guys. They all fucked me and i sucked them till the came. Once they where all done. They had me put on a dipar, then took me back to the bath tub. Then the 10 guys peed on me as i opened my mouth again. Then this time 4 guys had to shit they did the same aim for my mouth, and covered my face in it. Then everyone left. They told me i was to remain in the tub, me nor my co worker have work 2 ma. He said i would not be going home at all 2ma. So i had to tell him i needed my phone to tell my gf i woudlnt be home. I told her and of course she asked why. I told her what had been happing, she is use to it and has seen me do stuff and we play around. She said she was coming over, well she came over and brought all of our toys and more dipars, also my nurse outfit and my cheerleading outfit. She got there and stuck my butt plug in my ass and put a new dipar on me. Then she handcuffed my hands behind my back. Then put my ball gag in. She had seen they put me in a chasidy she asked where the key was, they gave it to her she flushed it down the toilt. She even brought our fuck machine. She told them she was sleeping on the couch and she would help them till she had to work 2ma. Then they gave me my phone back and hand cuffed my hands in the front. They told me id be sleeping in the bathtub. In all the pee and shit. They told me we would be having lots of fun 2ma, also that i wouldnt get to eat are drink anything besides the piss and poop. Also i was told 2 are 3 times a day. My co worker will use me as a toilt at work. When he peed he would pee in my mouth. He said he hopes i can swallow it fast enough are the pee would be going all over me, then i would have to work with it all over me.
sissy932 is offline   Reply With Quote