View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 04:58 PM   #7
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Post
Hi mr and mrs Asslvr!

- Since I got a tsum tsum question, what Disney characters do you want to see tsum-ified? And which non-Disney character?
Butterfly: I would love to see a tow-mater tsum tsum. He is one of my favorite characters. Also I think all the "UP" characters would be super cute. I am really excited for the Finding Dory collection as well which are rumored to be out soon. As for a non-Disney character, I would choose
Asslvr: BB8 would be super cute, or the little anty guy from A Bugs Life. Non-Disney, ummmm .... MINIONS!!!! KING BOB!!!!!

- Who is better at giving spankings?
Butterfly would probably be better if Asslvr liked getting spankings, but since Asslvr is the only one who gives them, then Asslvr.

- How would you describe each other's smells? What was it like to smell each other for the first time? Like you expected or not at all?
Butterfly: Asslvr smells like a boy. I am not saying that is a bad thing, but he smells like a boy ... Soap, and coffee .... and boy .... (he does smell deliciously edible when he wears cologne, but it is a rare occasion). I can't remember what it was like to smell him for the first time to be honest, I was too nervous and anxious after flying across the country to be together, I was just trying not to pass out.
Asslvr: Butterfly smells delicious, like "Beautiful Day" (which is the perfume I bought her for Christmas). She smells just like I imagined she would, yummy and scrumptious. I can't say I was really thinking about smelling her the first time, so I don't know what to say ...

- If your partner was a dinosaur, which dinosaur would they be?
Butterfly: I think Asslvr would be a Triceratops. (because he is super ferocious of course)

Asslvr: I think I would be a penisaurous and butterfly would be a boobasaurous. But really I think she would be a butterflydactyl

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Last edited by Butterfly; 03-28-2016 at 05:02 PM.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote