View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 02:49 PM   #41
blueOne

Default First dare.. Huge Thank You to the creator!

Hi,

Step 3:
Firstly I want to say that this is my first dare on getDare.
I like JOI as a whole very much I guess because if not I problably would not have ended on this thread :)

So far so good.
To start with the actual Report I want to tell you the Story so far.
I was on my way home browsing getDare on my mobile and found this little gem here.
Instantly I got very interested and I immediately wanted to try this. And now I am sitting here at home with my pants at my ankles, my Shirt on the bed and my dick hard as rock.
In step 1 I rolled a one. I then set the timer and started to play with my winky. As I thought about all the things that might come next I got instantly hard and I got more and more curious about the next steps :)
The five minutes passed by as if it only were 30secs :D

After the timer stopped my little 1vs1 match I began to role for the second step.
And I rolled a two. This meant a 4minute session with 60bpms.
Somehow I got very relaxed as I found a nice rythm I masturbated at.
In the end I got very hard again and nearly came but I managed to ceep myself under Control.
Now I am so damned curious about what is to come next that I caught myself jerking fouriously right now. I better stop typing this part of the Report now and continue with the next step :)

Step 6:
Steps 4 and 5 were really hard... I rolled 6 - 4 - 2.
This meant first of all 6 edges right away...
The first one was pretty easy and I managed to edge after a few seconds. The following ones were more and more exhausting and frustrating :D But with a few minutes cool down time I managed to do all of them and I am very proud that I did not cum... becuase a few times it was really really Close :D

This did not make the 7 minutes at 170bm easier... But "luckily" after I had to cool down the first time after one Minute my dick became more and more numb.
But this turned as I came nearer to the end of the 7 mins. So in the end I was glad the time was over ^^ I reached the following edge pretty easy but Managing not to cum was even harder then...

Step 8:
written with one Hand this is :)
I rolled a 4+3 and a 4 again.
so I had to stroke at any Speed for 5 minutes with my eyes closed.
I really enjoyed this as it gave me the freedom to select the pace. I used a fast pace in the beginning which almost lead to an edge. After that I slowed down a bit for the next 2 or 3 minutes... hard to tell with the eyes closed ^^
But in the end i speeded up again just to be interrupted by the ringing of the timer :D
So frustrated but also happy that it prevented me from coming.

Horny as I was i started to roll for step 7.. and wohoo.. i got a 4...
Edging + one Minute to go.
So I started stroking hard and furiously to get my dick as hard as possible for the upcoming Minute. After the Edge I started to calm down first but then quickly started massaging my nipples and stomach. Did not now until now that this would Keep me hard but it worked and after the Minute my dick was nearly as hard as right after the edge :)

The last step:
I rolled a 2 and was quite happy about it.
I chose my thumb and my middle finger for usage and started to enjoy the happy ending. I didn't need very Long to finish and from all what I have experienced up to now this has been one of the most intense orgasms of my sexual career :D

Thank you for this amazing dare that to repeat myself has been the first one I ever did.
It was pleasure and pain in between this dare and in the end I have to say I really enjoyed following all the tasks even if they nearly took me over my Limits.

Limits: Family/Friends, Pictures requiring face, strong pain, too messy to clean up, Full Public, Exhibitionism