View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 10:18 AM   #70
Coyote
getDare Addict

Gabriel sat down in the driver’s seat and awaited orders from his mistress. There was a few moments of silence and then Jess said “ Drive back to your house”

“I thought we were going to the Jewelry store?”

“Well obviously we are not so drive”

“Yes ma’am”. The drive home was a quiet one because it seemed Jessica was in deep thought that Gabriel didn’t want to interrupt. They pulled up to Gabriel’s house and walked inside.

“Strip” said Jessica. Without question Gabriel did so. “ I think that we should get you bound for a few hours. Kneel down while I go grab a few things”. His mistress walked into another room and Gabe was left there kneeling, waiting.

In a few moments, she returned with a duffel bag as usual, its contents a scary thought to Gabe. “Remove the dildo”

With a sign of relief he removed the dildo and finally gave his ass some relief. He placed it on the ground in front of him and kneeled silently again. The first thing pulled out of the bag was a ball gag with a penis where the ball would be. Jessica placed it on the table in front of her and looked in the bag again. The next item was a pair of painful looking nipple clamps that she also placed on the table. A third item was pulled out of the bag and to Gabe’s dismay was another dildo. A fourth item was pulled out of the seemingly endless bag, a cock ring. A few more items followed which included a blindfold, nail polish, high heels, leather boyshorts, and a long sleeved leather top with holes for the nipples.

“Okay baby, hurry and get those nails painted while I grab a few things from the kitchen.”

He painted his toenails and fingernails a bright pink and allowed them to dry. Jessica came back with a few assorted food items. “Well aren’t you such a good sissy, painting your nails all by yourself”

“Yes mistress” replied Gabriel. His mistress tossed him the dildo, and had him insert it, then tossed him the cock ring and he put that on as well. Followed by the boyshorts that were incredibly tight except for the hole in the crotch for his penis.

He then put on the leather top, which also was very tight. His mistress then applied the nipple clamps that were connected by a small metal chain dangling in front of him. The heels came next, and last the penis gag. The predicament was immediately uncomfortable for him, even worse not knowing how long he will be stuck like this.

“Follow me” said Jessica as she walked outside into the front yard. Gabriel followed but stopped at his door, paused for a few moments, and continued following his mistress. In the offside of his yard there are a few trees that is partially hidden from the road unless you look directly at it. He could see an assortment of items lying in a mat in the trees but couldn’t make them all out except for some handcuffs and rope. Jessica led him in-between two trees and grabbed two pairs of handcuffs. He spread his arms and she locked them in place above his head, then did the same with his feet so he was spread eagle vertically between two trees.

Jessica put on the blindfold and everything went dark for Gabe. “Your first visitor will be here soon, be good” said Jessica as she giggled. In a few moments a vibration began on his nipples, cock and ass. He could tell this was going to be very difficult.
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote