View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 04:21 PM   #1
Pretty_Girl19
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Pretty_Girl19
Default Public Nudity Dice Dare

Ok i just join so i thought why not post a dice dare. This is my first time posting, EVER so bare with me

First Chose the Level:
1-2 Non-public Nudity
3-4 Simi-Public Nudity
5-6 Public Nudity(ALL THE WAY!)

Non-Public Nudity
1. Get Naked, and roll the dice to see how many hours you must sttay like that
2. call 5 people and tell them your are in the nude
3. Touch every wall, window, and door in your hose
4. Bad Luck, you must do two or the Public Nudity Dares
5. Sleep Completely Naked, No covers!
6. Wear no underwear for a week

Simi- Public Nudity
1.Go to a public bathroom and strip. Throw your clothes in the toilet, and wait 10 minuets outside the stall. Once time is up redress, don't dry off!
2. Go to a bust corner and strip to your under garments. You have 5 minuets to give your clothes away or you must throw all your clothes(even the ones your wearing) in the street
3. Strip in front of your window, at night, with thee lights on. Stay there for at least 10min.
4. Bad Luck, you must do all the Simi-public Dares
5. Do 25 jumping jacks, naked on 10 different people doorsteps
6. Get naked, completely cover yourself in mud and take a 20min jog

Public Nudity
1. take a 60 minuet jog to a public place naked. If anyone talks to you ask hem to get naked too.
2. Go to a neighbors house you never met before(harder, one you know) naked and ask if you can use their bathroom. If no go to 3 more houses
3. Go to the mall. Ask every person of the opposite sex what do the want you to take off. If they something, give it to them. If they say nothing ask them to take something off. You must give all your clothing away. Walk home naked
4. Cover your breast in Peanut Butter, the go outside naked and ask someone to lick it off. If no one dose after an hour, get dress, but don't take the peanut butter off.
5. Get naked and go for a drive with your clothes. One by one throw them out the window and try and hit people with them. Once all your clothes are gone, park on go get them naked.
6. Your done, lucky duck. Just post your comments

Post comment, suggestions, concerns, Thank you for reading
The following 3 users say Thank You to Pretty_Girl19 for this post: