Thread: Fiction: Mark's Babysitting Adventure
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 11:48 PM   #11
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Working on it...

Part 4

Mark stared at Alex holding his camera phone for a fraction of a second. Then he ran across the room toward Alex, meaning to take the phone away from him and delete the photo.
"Not so fast," Alex said with a small laugh. Mark came to a stop about halfway across the room. "If you come any closer, I'll send this to my mom.
"What do you want from me?" Mark asked.
"You to do my bidding for the rest of the time my mom's away," Alex answered.
"I thought that if I did that one thing for you, you'd let me off the hook!" Mark protested.
"Yeah, but there was nothing that would hold you to your word."
Mark thought, He's right! I shouldv'e just done what he wanted for the rest of the night. Now he has me for as long as he wants. If I can get that phone somehow...
Alex interrupted Mark's train of thought: "Now go back to my mom's room and take that off. Come back in your underwear and I'll see if I can find a few things for you to do."
Mark obeyed without question. He hoped he could find a way out of this situation. He hurried back to Alex's room to await his next orders.
"Now Mark, I want you to-" when he was interrupted by a loud ringing sound.
The doorbell! Mark thought.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote