View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 10:18 PM   #12
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

1) Have you ever sucked a cock?
Yes

2) Have you ever been fucked anally?
Yes

3) Would you ever be part of a bukakke session as the one receiving?
I'd love to!

4) Have you ever begged someone for sex?
No

5) Have you ever paid for sex?
No

6) Would you ever let an animal fuck you?
In an ideal world, where it was legal, there were no health risks and if the animal legitimately wanted to do it, maybe (such a world is not realistic, so this is just a fantasy).

6a) If so, which kinds of animals?
Male dogs, and after a LOT of stretching iver a couple of days, a male horse would be hot

7) Have you ever been in a relationship where you got no pleasure, but were only there to please?
Not yet. I'm curious as to how much I'd enjoy it. I feel that on one level I would, but another I would be craving. I don't think I could handle it 24/7. Maybe a week on, week off. Although, I'm sure I could definitely handle no sexual pleasure indefinitely as long as I got to give it AND knew I was loved by the person I was srerving.

8) Do you like the taste of cum?
Some cum, yes yes YES! But some can be foul. I'd still swallow it all because, you know, it's cum! Why wouldn't you want to drink as much cum as you're given (or even more )?

9) Have you ever worshipped a cock?
Not sure about worshipped. So vague.

10) Have you ever worshipped a pussy?
I am sure about this one. I have bever been with a woman (which saddens me, but at the same time, I'd love a woman who never let me see her nude, let alone have sex with her, to humiliate me for having never been with a woman and probably not in the future either).

11) Do you prefer the taste of male cum or female cum?
Male, because I've never tasted female . If any girls in Melbourne want to rectify the issue, I'd be so greatful.

12b) For the gentlemen, do you prefer it up the ass or down your throat?
Ass, it feels better and requires less work on my part.

13) Would you like a part 2? *
I certainly would.