Thread: Fiction: Mark's Babysitting Adventure
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 11:43 PM   #8
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

@ Chubbs: I haven't read that story, so I wouln't know. I'm pretty sure mine will be different, though.

Anyway...

Part 3

Mark followed Alex to his bedroom, while Steven headed for his room. As Mark entered Alex's room, his eyes automatically went to the 20 inch plasma screen TV and XBox 360 hooked up to it. He asked, "Did your mom buy you this?"
"Yeah," Alex answered. "She bought it when she was still working at her old job. Now let's play!"
They decided to play a simple round of Slayer with the score set at 25. Mark had played this game before and expected win with no problem, but Alex managed to keep up with him. They were both evenly matched.
After palying for an hour, they were tied at 24. Alex puased the game and said to Mark: "Wanna make a little bet?"
Mark was surprised. Never before had he bet on anything. He wasn't too fond of gambling, but still he asked, "What kind of bet?"
"We're both one point away from winning, so how about this? The loser has to do anything the winner says for the rest of the night. Deal?" He stuck out his hand and looked at Mark.
Mark was now more shocked that Alex had come out with this so quickly. He thought to himself: This shouldn't be too bad. If I win, I won't make him do anything. Even if I lose, there's no chance this can end badly.
Mark reached out and shook Alex's hand. "Deal!" he stated. Then Alex unpaused the game and they continued playing.
About a minute later, Alex managed to corner Mark and killed him, thus scoring the final point. Alex stood up and said, "Yay, I won! Now you have to do anything I want!"
"What do you want me to do?" Mark asked.
Alex sat on the end of his bed and started thinking. Then a grin lit up his face as he said, "I'll make you another deal."
"What is it?" Mark asked, warily this time.
"You have to take off all of your clothes except four your underwear, go to my mom's room and put on a dress. Then come back here. If you do all that, you won't have to do anything else for me tonight."
"Okay, fine," Mark said, as he started to strip to his boxers. When he was done, he quickly went out in the hall and down to Linda's room. He quickly pulled out a long black dress out of her closet and put it on. Then he went back to Alex's room. As he walked through the door, he was momentarily blinded by a bright flash. When his vision cleared, he saw Alex sitting on his bed holding a camera-phone.
Oh, crap, what now? Alex thought.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote