I'll toss in my normal max to to both sit spots, those without max do 200

This should be with a hairbrush.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Aaaa, cannot resist,....
Just in case mr spanker shows some mercy,
Complete that to 200 each.

If he already gave you, no more needed
Since Sir_Stefan gave me the rules of 200 per sit spot (like the devil himself), I completed this by bending over the back of my couch, with my bath brush, and spanking myself that way (pretty much how I always spank myself).

Thank you both, Sir_Stefan & MrSpanker, for the spanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxel View Post
This one is only for hornyyoungslut:
You're much too lucky but now it seems like you pushed your luck.
No spoilers this time, only snaps
Let's say warm up your fot soles with 50 spanks with a wooden spoon to each. After you finished wait 2 minutes and continue with 50 wet rubber band snaps to each foot sole. Do them slowly. One spank per 3 seconds.
When you finished continue with your nipples: 50 wet rubber band snaps to each. And finally again 30 snaps to each of your foot soles.
Two days recovering for your feet should be enough.
I wish you a lot of fun
I am NOT too lucky I just know common sense

You call that a warm-up? That was like the grand finale and you STILL wanted more than that. To make this is as simple as I can, those "warm-up" foot sole spanks were HELL. I appreciated that two minute transition though, it was nice.

But then after that, I hated it. Wet rubber bands are fucking hell. And you made me do them slow, so now my feet have stripes on them and are sore. AND I have to wear heels for work. I could kick your ass right about now.

The nipples were better than the feet, I can tell you that. I hate nipple play because they're extremely sensitive to touch, but it was WAY better than those killer foot snaps and spanks. To say the least, I was not happy to finish it off with that.

Now, my feet hurt like hell when I walk, and I have to go to a meeting today with my boss and some investors, so thank you for making me want to kill myself later today (not literally). Really looking forward to it

Thank you Sir for the task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staminatrain View Post
Don't be sad.
Do the same task again, but this time you can choose how you divide the snaps/slaps yourself. Tell us how you divided them.
Thank you for being OH SO kind and allowing me to divide the spanks up myself, but sadly, I only did one foot spank and one foot snap.. Oops.

Thank you Sir for the task.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote