Thread: Julie
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 06:38 AM   #4
seekerofsoulz95

Thanks for the compliments and encouragements as always.

29 March 2015, Sunday

Today would be the first day where I lived alone with Julie and I prayed it would go well. I was kind of scared about being alone with her, especially when I had to ask her for money for the day. She held a lot of power over me now. My stepmother told her that she could punish me if she wanted and if I disobeyed, I would get hell when she came back and my stepmother was not very merciful with her spankings. They were often more humiliating than excruciating.

I yawned as I left my room. I was wearing embarrassing pink panties and a matching pink transparent nighty. It was shaped like a little dress that was see-through, the top was held by two sheer strings and the bottom ended like most dresses did. Yes, it was embarrassing, but I had been used to wearing it in front of Julie, regardless of the teasing and giggles. The problem was to hide my arousal when she teased me.

I would have chosen to just wear the panties and forgo the embarrassing nighty altogether but, a lesson a few years ago about how I would catch a “cold” wearing just panties and the fact that Julie wore this before kind of changed my thoughts about the matter.

Regarding the attire, you’d think that I would be able to see my beautiful stepsister everyday wearing a nighty in the living room at breakfast like me right? After all, I had to and it would have been a small price to pay to see Julie wearing the nighty with just a pair of panties. But she never had to. She would dress into either shorts and a T-shirt or wear her pajamas out of her room. The best I got was a peek at the outline of her nipples under her shirt because she never wore a bra at home.

When I saw Julie’s mischievous grin, I knew I was in for something, and as a camera flashed, I knew I was in trouble.

“Julie!” I yelled, starting to dash at her whilst she took more photos. When I reached, she lifted her phone high in the air, and my embarrassing height, restricted me from getting it. I was getting bullied like a little kid!

“Please,” I pleaded, the hem of my nighty lifted above my ass as I reached out for it.

“Stop touching me, or I will tell Mom,” Julie threatened, but she was still smiling. I gulped and obeyed, taking a step back.

“Now, take off your nighty and those precious panties and pose for the camera, or that photo of you in the nighty gets out to school,” Julie slyly smiled. Even in the situation, I couldn’t help but notice how beautiful she was in her T-shirt and shorts.

“Do it as sexy as you can, or else,” Julie threatened.

I nodded submissively, and slowly took off my nighty while swaying my hips. Once it was off, I let it float to the floor I slowly slipped down the pair of panties: the only thing that hid my manhood, or lack thereof. I let it fall to my ankles once my penis was shown, while still swaying my body. As my penis was revealed, I dared not to cover up, so instead, I stopped at a position where my left thigh and right thigh closed up like a shy girl that first revealed herself naked to her boyfriend. She burst into a fit of laughter as a revealed my bald penis to her. I had plucked out the few strands of hair I did have a few nights before out of frustration that they did not grow and curiosity of how it felt to have no hair again. I regretted that choice now.
seekerofsoulz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to seekerofsoulz95 for this post: