Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 04:58 PM   #251
FLCL

Chapter 45.2

I began to crawl into the mysterious village of mud huts. At first it appeared that there were only women in this village. As I crawled down the main path through the town, they would all turn and look and grin or laugh. I was so confused and embarrassed.

There were two women that appeared to be in their thirties sitting at a small table in front of one of the huts. One of them saw me and pointed me out to the other. Then they both watched me and continued their conversation as I approached. When I was about twenty yards from this hut, a young man of about 25 emerged from the hut carrying a plank of wood with food and drinks. He was completely naked except for a collar around his neck and sandals on his feet. His penis was flaccid.

The young man walked up to the table. He kept his eyes cast downward as he moved the food and beverages from the plank to the table. One of the women tapped the man on the arm and pointed at me, saying, "Look boy, another one of your kind is accepting his proper role." The young man turned around and watched me crawl for a few seconds before returning his eyes to the ground and turning back towards the women. He said, "We should all be so lucky, my Queen." The woman agreed with him and he returned to inside the hut.

I continued to crawl down the path through the village seemingly ruled by women. I wondered how many male slaves were hidden inside the huts. I turned my head to look down a narrow alleyway between two of the huts. In the alleyway, I saw three naked men. They had long overgrown hair and beards. They wore metal collars around their necks with metal chains linking them to a hoop protruding from a metal plate fastened to the wall of one of the huts. Two of them were sitting on the ground, slouched in a depressed posture, their faces obscured by their hair. The third stood. Then I noticed that all three of them had metal balls tightly enclosing their penises and scrotums. I wondered what they had done to cause their punishment. Then the standing man noticed me. He turned and looked directly at me crawling down the path. His eyes harbored evil intentions. I became scared, so I turned my gaze back to the path ahead of me and continued to crawl.

Crawling, I became aware that a crowd of girls was forming behind me. About a dozen girls formed a loose group behind Lindsay who was walking about five feet behind me. Their presence made my already heavy feelings of anxiety and vulnerability boil up inside of me even more intensely. I looked around the village for something to take my mind off of it. But what I saw was even more scary and confusing. There was one hut that was situated farther from the path than most of the others. In front of this hut there was a woman sitting in a chair, reading a book. On the ground in front of the woman, there was a naked man on his hands and knees, looking at the ground and acting as her foot rest. If that had been all it was, it wouldn't have been too surprising in this setting; but there was one more thing: I recognized them. They were my mom and dad.

I was so confused. What the hell was going on? And how long had it been going on? All of the sudden, I became terrified at the idea that they might look up and see me. I didn't know what would happen if they did and I didn't intend to find out. My head lowered reflexively; I looked straight forward and began to crawl quickly but smoothly. I felt like the cat sneaking past the sleeping dog. In a few seconds, I slipped into the large mud hut that Lindsay had pointed to from the other side of the village.