View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 02:09 PM   #53
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxel View Post
As long as you don't regret making this thread, the queastions are still too easy (or you don't have a problem with answering all these questions) or there is nothing embarrassing you have done so far except your spanking on cam. Is there anything else you did, what was really embarrassing or humiliating for you (don't have to be something sexual/kinky)?

I wet myself in public once, that was humiliating! Was at a concert and the queues for the toilets were insane and I just lost control I just wanted to disappear! (Had to go home on public transport as well!)

You said, there was another girl with you, when you had one cam session with Matt (I think it was sometimes last year). Does she know about your kinky side? What did you tell her before? How did she react on the show?

She knows some of it, but not all. We were just talking and I said I was playing with this guy online and said I could get him to do stuff on cam for me, she didn't believe me, so I said she could watch Think she was very impressed with Matt's obedience

Is there anything at GD what you really don't like? What is it?

1 or 2 things, people who won't take no for an answer.

Is there anything at a man or a woman that really turns you on (maybe some kind of clothes or a special body part)? If there is something, what is it?

Can't really think of one particular thing?

Do you like sports?

yes some, tennis, athletics.

Is or was there any kind of sport you do or did?

Play tennis sometimes

If you win 1.000.000€, what would you do with it?
could I have it in pounds? Help my family out, buy a nice house in the country side, nice car, give some to charity.
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote