View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 07:50 PM   #37
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Sir looking down at me, pleased with my predicament. said, I will be back shortly dear, I have to go fill the ice bucket.

Suddenly, the room went dark, then it hit me..............the wand, the power of the wand vibing on my tenderized, swollen, red, CLIT.

"don't even think of cumming andrea" then just the loud slam of the door.

My god, I have never felt anything that intense, it took all my remaining energy not to cum............I swear... I could have cum in under 30 seconds.......I fought with all I had not to....then I heard the door open.The vib stopped, I struggled to catch my breath as Sir flipped on the light.

Remember andrea, your mouth will be punished by Sir D. and your cunt will be punished by me.

andrea, meet Sir D, Sir said as he gestured towards the dildo taped in my right hand.
Sir then picked up the 9 volt battery. "Ok, This is going to be simple dear, any time Sir D is not in your mouth or you are not begging for his forgiveness, this 9 volt battery will be zapping your CLIT. Got it?"

"And just so you understand;.............zap...........Sir touched the battery to my clit ever so fast.....it instantly sent a chill through my entire body, andy progress I had made towards cumming........was totally erased in an instant.

I will be back shortly to continue..................