View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 07:32 PM   #36
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

It had been quite an evening, masturbating in the stairwell, fully exposed in the hotel window. Walking the parkade with a dildo in my slutty cunt, breast exposed, while on a leash.

I have definitely learned my lesson and will never disrespect my Sir on social media again. Many thanks to all who submitted suggestions to help me improve, both by way of PM and via this thread.

After my two punishments selected from the GD community, it came time for my third punishment.

Sir brought me into the room, my pussy still wet from the parkade event, the taste of Sirs cum still on my tongue, my knees bruised and legs weak. I have no idea how many strangers had seen me, or what they had seen me doing over the past few hours. but at this point that didn't matter.

Sir ordered me to strip, and lay across the queen size bed. He then spread and secured both my ankles to the bed frame. as well, Sir secured my right hand to the head board.

Using the bondage tape, Sir tightly taped my large dildo in my left hand. "andrea, you will now refer to your left hand as Sir D for the balance of the evening"

Suddenly, a new toy, a Hitachi Wand. I had never seen one, but had read about its powerful and intense vibe. Sir then proceeded to attach the wand to my left thigh using bondage tape, with the massive head situated squarely and firmly against my tender still throbbing clit.

On the night stand, sir placed and lit a large white candle, and laid out the following items;

8 wooden clothes pins
A 9 volt battery (the kind you touched to your tongue when you were a kid)
a tube of arousal gel
a blindfold
a black sharpie.

needless to say, I was friegtened, as much as aroused....

I will be back to continue shortly.....