View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 06:46 PM   #22
themegaguy

So guys, here is the scenario i wrote for Andrea.

I apologize for the mistakes in this text, i am not a native english speaker.

For the first part of this punishment use your 4 inch black heels, the blindfold and nothing more.

With the window open and a nice vision of your bed, its time to amuse a lucky (or some lucky) folks with the gorgeous vision of you being punished, but of course you don't have idea if someone is looking at you thanks to the blindfold.

Use the ice in your nipples and your pussy until they are very wet, rub the ice in your body too.

When you're wet enough, use your dildo and pleasure yourself (and the folks). Use your mouth, your pussy and your ass.

Just keep inserting the dildo, do it calm and sexy, take your time, when you feel the orgasm near... Stop! You're a bad girl, you don't deserve a orgasm like that

For the second part

Remove your blindfold, get the black skirt and the white blouse, no panties or bra, you'll also need the headphones and the dildo.

Its time to get that orgasm, but not in your bed neither in your hotel room, The Hotel Parkade will be the place.

Bring your dildo to the parkade, of course you don't walk with a dildo in your hands, right? So hide the dildo, you have some spots in your body to do that (if you're having trouble with that, you may use some panties to help).

When you're at the location, get to a discreet point, put your headphones on, hear someone coming near will be to boring, don't you agree? Also, open your blouse, let your boobs free and remove your panties (if you're using one).

So now, use your dildo, don't do i calm like before, do it wild and fast, use your fingers too, do it in different positions, feel the pleasure, fill all the holes of your body at the same time. Don't leave the parkade until yout get that orgasm,

Now you're done, its time to get back and get a rest.
The following user says Thank You to themegaguy for this post: