View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 07:26 AM   #3
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

To "The me guy"

Thank you for your detailed PM andrea was very aroused and frightened by a number of aspects of your instructions to her. Perfect!

I have had her post her request on more than one site. Yours is amount the top r esponces we have received so far.
As you probably noted in the email, we will be accepting suggestions until 7pm this evening (PST).

Today andrea will be sent off to work wearing black knee high boots, 4inch heels, tight corset with a demi cup bra, mid length skirt, an a sheer black blouse, with specific instructions to not do up the top three buttons.

As well, she will be equipped with a remote vibe that i am able to control via an app on my cell phone.

Whenever a worthy submission is received, andrea will be instructed to walk to the public area in her office complex. Ar this point i will activate the vib, while she reads to submission to me. Obviously she is not allowed to cum during the day. And of course the more detail and length to the submission the more uncomfortable this will 've for our andrea.
please punish my andrea.

Bc1

When ever a new submission is received, provided it is worthy, andrea will be instructed to walk